Chapter 23 - Do you do this on purpose?

Grace P.O.V.

The rest of March passed by rather boringly. Draco had been writing me which made the days a bit brighter and was the only think I was looking forward to really. Just seeing his writing and reading his letters was enough to keep me going. Only a few people knew that we were back together and I made sure to keep it that way. It was the middle of April, Saturday had finally made its way to us and Draco's morning letter had arrived. I tore the envelope open, just as excited as if it were the first letter I had received from him. 

Grace, go to the room of requirement at 1pm - Love always, Draco x 

Does this mean I'll get to see him? I thought excitedly. It was 11am currently so I had time to get ready. I jumped into the shower, washed, scrubbed & shaved then jumped back out. Dried my hair and did a french plait. I did my make up minimal, then had to choose my outfit. I picked out a white spaghetti strap button up cami top, decided to wear my best push up bra, got to make a bit extra effort I smirked to myself. I pulled on my blue jeans and a grey knitted cardigan. I put in my ring, I always took it off to shower, then my earring and my perfume. I slipped on my white pumps and I was ready to go. It was only 12:30 at this point but I couldn't wait any longer, I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I was 10 minutes early. I made my way to where the room of requirement was, I'd never actually been before. I made it there with 5 minutes to spare. It then dawned on me, I had no idea how to get into the room of requirement, shit. As if he heard my thoughts Draco appeared beside me quietly laughing.

"Panicking a bit there Hawthorne?" I grinned at him and launched myself at him wrapping my arms around his neck and hugging him. He returned the hug squeezing me and picking me up off the floor. He put me down and motioned to the door that had now appeared. I walked over to it and opened it. As we walked in it clicked behind us. I looked around the room. It was a large room, in the centre was a huge bed, off to the left was a en-suite with a large bath. As I was looking around I could feel Draco's eyes on me. "Do you do this on purpose?" He asked me smirking and motioning to me.

"Do I do what on purpose, Draco?" I asked feigning innocence.

He laughed and shook his head. "You don't fool me Grace." He took a few steps towards me closing the distance between us. He wrapped his arms around my waist and roughly pulled me towards him so I was pressed up to him. My body jolted with electricity, I'd missed his touch. He put one hand at the back of my head and neck and pulled me into a kiss. It was one ravenous with lust and craving for each other's bodies. He walked me back wards towards the bed, as the back of my legs hit the bed he picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist as he climbed onto the bed. He was on top of me kissing me, he was kissing my neck which gave me goosebumps all over my body. I couldn't help a tiny moan of pure pleasure escape me which only spurred Draco on, it drove him wild whenever I did that. He took my cardigan off me, then slipped my top off. He stopped and stared at me in my bra. I must admit, it was the best push up bra, it made my cleavage look amazing. "Fucking hell Grace." He undid my jeans and pulled them off. He stared at me laying on the bed in my underwear. "I dream about this every night, you're so fucking sexy." He said, his eyes filled with pure desire. He started kissing me again with the same urgency as before. I pulled his blazer off of him and undid his shirt and slid that off him. He was kissing my neck and down to my collar bone. I pushed him and rolled him over onto his back and straddles his waist. He looked up at me slightly shocked, he always liked to be the dominant one. He smirked at my attempt at being more assertive. He flipped us back around so that he was on top again and pinned my arms above my head. He kissed me and I slightly bit his bottom lip. He let out a grunt of pleasure. He sat up straddling me. He undid his belt and pulled it off. "You know what happens to naughty girls Grace?" He asked, running his belt through his fingers. A new wave of excitement and electricity ran through me. I had missed his perverted mind, he knew exactly what to say and do to drive me wild. 

Draco's P.O.V.

Grace was fast asleep after we'd spent god knows how long just entirely worshiping each other. She was perfect in every way. I couldn't help but stare at her, her hair was all tousled and her plait was coming out but she still looked perfect. I carefully slid out of bed and made my way into the bathroom. I decided to run a bath for Grace when she woke up. I grinned at the memories of the last few hours as the bath filled with hot water. I felt two arms wrap around me from behind making me jump slightly and bring me back to reality. I grinned as Grace hugged me from behind, our bare skin touching. I turned around without breaking the hug. I kissed the top of her head. "You timed that perfectly." I said. 

She looked up at me with those gorgeous blue eyes and smiled. "You're joining me though aren't you?" 

I grinned back at her. "Of course." I got in the bath first and she climbed in placing herself between my legs and leaning her body back onto mine. She led her head back onto my shoulder and I wrapped my arms around her. "I love you so much Grace." I kissed the side of her head. 

"I love you too Draco." She stoked one of my arms that were wrapped around her. We sat there in silence just enjoying each other's company for about half an hour. The most perfect half an hour I'd had for a while. How was I supposed to tell her that this could be the last time I see her. Things were getting intense at home and I knew something was going to happen soon. I had until tomorrow with her and to decide wether to tell her or not. For now, I am just going to enjoy her.