9+10=ch. 21

I've been watching the monitor as Sasha goes against Charlotte. Charlotte hits her with a spear and knocks Sasha right out and goes for the pin , but she kicks out .
My match with Lacey was next and she was going out Forest so I had a couple minutes to spare and I also have no idea where jey is.

" your on in 3,2,1!" The announcer tells me and I go out to the dark stage and the lights start flashing as the car noises go . ( music on top)
As the noises stop, the lights start coming on and I stomp my foot and clap my hand to the beat as the arena goes crazy . I walk down the ramp with both hands on the side of my vest and slide into the ring, sticking my tongue out like always and we both go to our corner as the bell rings .

*skip details *

I lost . But I gotta admit , it was a good match . As Lacey made her way to backstage , I was about to exit the ring until I heard a somewhat familiar song . I look up and see Cameron running up to me and punches me . She throws me off the apron on to the ground and I arch my back in pain .
She picks me up and throws me again but into the steel stairs and when I hit it , the corner had scratched my eye and plus it hit my shoulder .
I laid their in pain holding my shoulder . She grabs both of my feet but I kick her back and her head hits the barricade as she falls . I take this time to get up , holding my right arm and start punching her with my left arm and I feel blood all over my cheek bone .
She gets up and I run her into the post and we just start attacking each other . The girls locker room runs out and tries to separate us but they all end up getting knocked down .
We continue throwing each other around and punching each other until more people come out . This time , it was the men's locker room . They all hold me back and I still try to reach for her but she stumbles up the ramp .

As I was still trying to get away from the whole 20 men holding me back , Dolph pushes me a little to much and my back hits the post . He holds his hands up "I'm sorry . I didn't mean that . I-" he tries to say and I push him back . Out of no where , jey comes in front of me and punches Dolph hard , right in the face . They start fighting and I try to join but 4 people push me back . I step back a little , remind you that it's now blood all over my neck and dripping onto my shoulder just from my eye.
They step a little closer , reaching their hands out and try to tell me to calm down .
"Touch me and I'll punch all of you !" I yell at them and they still try to calm be down . Drew McIntyre puts his hand on my shoulder and I grab it and knee him in the stomach and throw him down .
I grab John and throw him into the post and he falls hard . Then there was two left , Sami Zayn and Cesaro.
I smack both of them and they turn around holding their face in pain only to be kicked in the face by jey AND jimmy .
I fall back into the apron tired and jimmy grabs my title for me and hands it to me as they help me up the ramp and I put my arms around them .

   Once we make it backstage , jey takes me to medical so they can clean me up . He stands there pacing around as the lady cleans up all the blood and gives me stiches on the side of my eye . She gives me a wrap and an ice pack and wraps them around my right shoulder.
That's how I knew this was bad . If I was to do more damage to this arm , it probably would've been broken . She leaves the room and it's just me and jey .
"So are you gonna speak or ...?" I ask him and he stops and looks up at me .
"Are you okay ?" I look at him like he's dumb .
" well my eye was cut and my shoulder and arm is almost broken so you tell me "
" babe . You're shoulders gonna be fine , just take good care of it for the next couple of weeks ." He comes closer and I put my head on his chest and just break down .
// total divas interview//
" if my shoulder is like this ... I'm gonna have to take a break from wrestling and that's the last thing I want  , I'm gonna have to give away my title.." I say and dab my eyes .
// end of interview //