Wrestlemania pt. 2✍🏽

" 1"
  "2"
   "3"
"Here are your winners , jey uso and ailani !" I hear the announcer say as I'm outside of the ring on the floor and jey is laying down on the mat . I climb up to the apron into the ring and help jey up barely as I put one of his arms around my neck and the referee comes between us once jey is stable on his feet and holds our hands up and the crowd of WrestleMania cheers for us . We slide out the ring and I help him up the ramp and he puts his arm around me as we make it backstage.

  People congratulate us on our first win as a team and once we finally get our breathing in control, Renee comes up to us .
" WrestleMania live , we have the tag team partners ailani and jey uso . Ailani how was it sharing the ring with jey uso ?"
She ask me .

" well . It was great , showing our moves in the ring together; nothing can get better than that "
I say and chuckle .

"And jey , what did it feel like not having your brother as a partner for once in a tag team match ?" She asks jey , on the other side of her .

" it was different without uce. But uh it was worth it cause like lani said , nothing can get better than me and her in the ring together ." He smiles as he spoke through the microphone

"Alright well there you have it . Coming from you live , welcome to WrestleMania." Renee smiles into the camera .

Me and jey get in the camera more
" welcome to WrestleMania!!" We shout and laugh and then the camera goes off and we say bye to Renee and head to catering .
" baby you did amazing out there! Especially with that new entrance girl !" He says as we are walking in the hall way .

I look at him and laugh . "Noo but did you see yourself out there jey ? My baby got some talent ." I smile at him and he brushes his shoulders off tryna he funny .
We both laugh . "I'm proud of you ..for not giving up " I say and we stop walking .
"Awhhh c'mere !" He says cheesing and pulls me into a hug .
He whispers in my ear "I love you more and more everyday mamas " and kisses my forehead . I lean back a little so I can see his face , "I love you so much ." I smile at him showing my dimples.

" siempre te querré ... I will always love you " I say looking back and forth between his eyes .
"Well , siempre te querré to you to my luv" he smiles and kisses me one more time .
This is my happy place .
"Now let's go get some food ! I'm starving " I groan and drag him by his hand into catering.
"Girl don't break my hand now " he laughs and follows me . We get a salad and water , our go to . And sit down , watching all the matches that's going on .

Right now I'm nervous. My title match is second to last and I'm almost up . I'm bouncing side to side trying to get myself to focus . A couple minutes ago , trin had gave me a Leo talk which helped but it didn't calm me down . I needed jay .
I tell one of the camera men to find jey and 2 minutes later , he comes to me .
" is everything ok ?" He asks.
"I'm nervous jey .." I say barely .
"Hey .. deep breaths . This is your time ! Go win that tittle and I'll be standing here watching you the whole time and waiting for you once your done ."
He reassures me and puts his hands on my shoulders . I calm down and get my breathing in control , this was my time and that tittle was gonna be mine . I hear Bayley's music go on and know that I'm about to go on . Jey kisses my head " go get em maliu " he kisses my head and rubs my shoulders as I make my way to the gorilla mad wait for them to call my name as I stand alone .
I hear the words end for my song and come out and do my entrance to the beat .
Once I'm done doing everything in the ring , I stand in the corner wiping my feet off the mat .
//tv interview//
"It's now or never "
I say .
// back to reality //

as the bell rings , I run and kick Bayley to her knees and hits a snap DDT on Her . I pull Bayley to my feet only to hit a big knee lift. I then snap on a strong hold bent around left arm and head.

To add extra pressure, I get his right foot on Bayley's back and pulls back with even more force. " that tittle is mine ! " I shout .I hit an inverted facelock backbreaker followed by a neckbreaker slam, and I go for the pin but she covers for two. I wait for Bayley to get up using the ropes, and big boots him right out of the ring.I follow her and beat on Her. I throw her into the steel post and hits a snapmare driver on the ground.

I take Bayley and put her on the steel post again and hit a whole bunch of shoulder blocks. As she screams in pain , I'm tiredly sweating cause I'm doing everything. I roll Bayley into the ring and gets in to cover for two.
I hit the mat " come on !!" I say and my hair is all over my face with sweat.
After a while , Bayley jumps off the top rope for a huge crossbody. She covers me and I'm knocked out but I'm not giving up .: ...1........2.... kick out.

Bayley waits for me to rise and hits a Bayley to belly and I scream as my back hits the mat. She hits another one and then goes for another one . My body flips over and I lay there hurt and she goes for the cover: ...1......2...... I kick out. She shouts at the referee and both our faces are covered in tears, sweat, and hair everywhere hoping that one of us will make it to the count of three.

As I'm still down , She runs to the ropes and runs to me , jumping on me with both feet . I scream in pain. She goes for a Russian legsweep, but I battle out of it and push Her into the corner.I charge at her , only to get hit by a pendulum kick. She goes to the top and goes for a spinning heel kick , but I duck .

I grab a dazed Bayley as she lands and hit a bulldog. I then stomp on her, picking her up and slamming her into the mat with a half nelson facebuster. I go for the cover : ..1......2....... she kicks out.
I roll off of her breathing hard " c'monn !.." I cry out loud , literally.
I try to set Her up for the Skull Crushing Finale, but She reverses it into a quick scuffle right into a crucifix pin attempt: ...1.........2....... I kick out and she yells in frustration . We both take our time to rise. We lock up.

She gets the advantage and hits a flapjack landing on a European uppercut. SHe covers: ...1.........2....... I kick out tiredly, ready to give up. Bayley goes to the top rope, but i caught her as she flies. I hold her up higher and shout . I drop her down hard and hit a Skull Crushing Finale.

Hoever, im not done. I pick her up and hit a second one. I then pull Her to her feet and hit the Reality Check.
"AYOOO" I scream .
I finish up with a snap DDT to a propped up Bayley and go for the cover hoping this is the end : ...1...........2................3.