A New Story Out!! 2020

Hi everyone,

In the special abilities book that I recently just finished. I did say I'll be putting a new story book out, and it's out.

I hope everyone enjoy reading it. It's called The Dragon's Bride. The description is below.

Description:

"Never take it off. Never...."
_________________________________________

Since she was young Ava Michaelson mother warns her to never take off her necklace. But now her mother is gone and coincidentally she keeps meeting up with: Veronica, a tall sexy white girl, long black hair with amazing golden eyes.

But there are strange things that is happening around Veronica and she doesn't want to find out, but things take an unfortunate turn of events as Veronica isn't exactly a human. And the world that Ava mother's is trying to protect her daughter from comes crashing right into her life. As a dark prophecy comes spiralling out in her wake Ava comes to face a difficult decision that either becomes her salvation or damnation.

Was their meeting really a coincidence or can it be something more?

Read More To Find Out!!

Well I hope everyone will enjoy this book and hopefully I can see you all there. Thank you all for supporting me and encouraging me to write.

Love you all pls enjoy, like and comment.