Univited Guest

JESSICA

Chapter 36

My whole body aches. I couldn't walked properly till Lilith gave me hand with a few more steps I was able to walk more properly. Even my husband never gave such hard orgasm. I wanted to complain, but somehow a part of me liked that about Lilith she is uncontrollable, sexy and unpredictable. As for her temperament I haven't seen it yet, but I'm sure I do not want meet that side of her.

I wanted to find something proper to wear but Lilith had broke the zipper to my dress now I couldn't wear it back. I was only in my bra and underwear I sighed going to the closet to see if there was anything to wear but there was none to be found.

Spat! I turned around to see Lilith was once again in front of me trapping me to the wall. "Ugh.. stop Lilith! This is serious I have nothing to wear."

"There is no need to wear clothes when we were just warming up," she whispered into my ears biting my earlobe. I gasp but I didn't let her take control of the situation and gently pushed her away. She faked the pain.

"Ouch you wound me Jessica." She winced I just rolled my eyes.

"Spare me the sarcasm Lilith. I am being serious I can't get out of this room not unless if I have clothes on."

"Come here," she urged so I did. She held my hand and whispered some words. "Now we can get out of here without being seen not unless you let go of my hand."

"How?"

"Honey, I just cast a spell for invisibility. It's an easy spell anybody can learn it unless they have the inability to learn magic. Now as you wish let's get out of here to your room where it's closer and get some clothes." I nod and walked out of the room holding onto her hands into the Hall where maids were present and they seriously couldn't see us. I wonder if I could actually learn this spell.

Going into the room I rushed to my closet getting a skinny jeans and plain white clothes I wore it and tucked the shirt right in. I finally had some clothes on. Looking over to Lilith she was still in her bra and underwear. "Do you want some clothes?" I asked but I doubt that any of this clothes could fit her she was taller than and her legs was definitely longer than me.

"No thanks," she replied. "I prefer nude."

"Get serious Lilith." She laughed dusting some magic into the air when the dust compressed onto her body she wore a short red t shirt with black skinny jeans revealing her stomach even her make up was off. Dang she is even beautiful when her make up came undone she have one sexy eyes and smile. Snapping her finger some of the purple dust came towards me and when it was off my face felt fresh.

"You're telling me all this time we could've put clothes on but you chose not to," I complained. "Why?"

"So that I could hold your hand longer."

"Your crazy," I noted.

"Only to you," she said putting one of her hand to her hips. "Now let's get out of here." I smile and we walked out together. She held out her hand but I played and slapped away.

"This is for tricking me."

"Ouch," she said placing her hand over to her chest. I smirk. This girl has some crazy influence over me. Once we reached outside I found a girl with some crazy resemblance to Key from the view of her back the same bruise on her skin the same brown hair when she turned around. I stare at her in shock. I quickly went up to her.

"Oh God! Key it's really you."

She smiles. "Good to see you too, Jessica."

"How are you here?"

Before she could speak up Lilith pulled me back to her looking over to Key. "What are you doing here?" She demanded.

"Glad to see you too, Lilith."

"Answer me! Why are you here?" Lilith hands turned into a fist and I was startled to see Lilith like this. Gently, I put my hand onto hers trying to calm her down and only she was able to calm down.

"There is no need to get agitated over this, Lilith. I only came here to see Jessica."

"Like I will let you see Jessica on her own."

"Relax... Jesus like I'll do any harm to the princess of hell fiancee what benefit will I gain from it but violence I supposed."

Lilith hand clenched even harder. "Love,” I spoke. "She's right. She will not harm me beside it was her that I was able to protect myself from other people that would've hurt me. I know she is not a bad person so please trust me that I can talk to her on our own."

"It's not you that I don't trust. It's her that I don't trust." She spat. I didn't understand the situation or why Lilith was so angry but that is the even more reason I need to speak to Key alone.

"Please," I pleaded. "I promise this will be very fast won't we Key?" She nods her head.

"Fine but if you're not coming out in 5 minutes. I'll charged straight in."

I rolled my eyes. "Five minutes is not enough."

"Then you can kiss your conversation good-bye."

"Fine," I sighed letting go of our hand, but she held it again.

"I love you," she muttered.

"Love you too." I walked off.

Key and I walked side by side into a garden house. I had so many questions but I know our time is very limited.

"Thanks for calming Lilith, Jessica. She always had a wild temper."

"Who are you, Key? Why are you here?"

"You'll know me soon enough Jessica after all we know each other from rather a long time ago."

"What do you mean?"

She smiles. "There is a reason why I was named Key by my previous master and now I am going to show you why." She stood up and something told me she was dangerous. "Relax Jessica I am not going to hurt, but from now on you'll understand the meaning of your existence." Coming up to me she laid a kiss on my forehead. "Tonight everything is going to reveal to you about everything your parents, your heritage and your very existence. Sleep, Jessica." She commanded and strangely my the world twirl for a second and I blinked into darkness.

EMMA

Somehow after retrieving my memories of Elizabeth my emotion had become rather strange. Something was clearly wrong about me like the Emma from right now is disappearing and I don't know if it's a good thing.

A few knocked came on my door as my father walked in. "Emma," he spoke and sat down onto a chair. "After retrieving your memories are you feeling any different?"

I nod. "I feel like Emma is disappearing."

My father looked at me and he sighed in annoyance. "Emma, I believe that spiritually we are dying and the soul of our past is resurrecting if this happens. We won't have feelings for each other as my daughter or my wife."

"What can it be done to stop this?"

"We can't but there is something that I know that can resurrect our previous soul faster."

"Why do you want that, dad?"

"Because I believe that in no matter what happens Emma you will always be my daughter and my wife a family. So what do you say shall we trigger the process?"

I understand my father meaning and I knew what he meant if we stayed like this half heartedly we will never be able escape this danger that was happening so I listened and I nod my head. "Whenever you're ready dad." He nods putting a hand over to my head.

"Revive," he muttered and immediately I drift off to sleep.