Legend of the Thunder Empress

SIERRA

Chapter 16

Weirdly enough I kept seeing images of myself in a warrior suit riding inside a flying chariot in the sky. There were horses but they looked like they were spirit animals made out of lightning and thunder. They had no physical body just electricity surrounding forming them or shaping them into horses and I was the one commanding them. I was waging a war. With who?

This was getting out of hand, and ever since I woke up in the morning my body they were acting weird. It was like there was this unknown energy that was being unleashed inside my body, and I never felt so good before. But at the same time, I could feel it slowly destroying me like something else in me was preventing to spread that energy and let it flow.

I was sweating throughout the entire day throughout the entire lessons. Then I grimaced whenever weird imagery pops into my head.

She looks like Emma. The girl inside my head she looks like Emma.

By the end of the day, I could only lay down on my bed groaning at the pain. I swear I called my uncle immediately when I felt the pain was worsening.

He teleported inside the room. "Sierra!" He panicked.

I groaned. "Uncle Vincent."

"What happened to you?"

"I don't know. My head.. they hurt.. they hurt so bad, and this." I showed him my hands and snap my fingers little gold spark of electricity came to life. "My electricity never showed me this kind of colour before."

He was awkwardly silent. "Sierra, I have never thought you could be her. I never thought that you were the chosen one. But I know now it's you. It's ok you'll get better just hang on. I'll get something from my desk and come back."

I nodded my head, but I didn't understand what he was talking about. However, I couldn't think. My head was hurting again and this time I saw me and Emma in a bedroom. She dressed in white blushing as she took a quick glance of me. Then I pushed her down to the bed kissing her deeply but softly making every move with her memorable.

All of a sudden the scenery quickly changed when I saw a girl with black hair and golden eyes drove a spear wanting to kill me, but Emma used her body as a shield for me and died in my place.

I could only hold her in my arms as my powers went haywire and killed everyone within a few seconds including my own men, my own troops.

I screamed at the pain. My heart they hurt so much. Emma! My heart they bleed so much for you.

"Emma!"

Emma P.O.V

Emma!

Sierra's voice spoke inside my head. I turn my head around to see if Sierra was right beside me, but she wasn't. 

"Princess?" I turn my head to the maid. "You're bath is ready."

"Thank you." But suddenly I felt chills all over my body something was definitely wrong in this palace. Something tells me being here its the exact opposite of being safe.