Lucifer

EMMA

CHAPTER 28

I'm your fiancee?

Yes, you're my fiancee

I remember! It was like everything just happened yesterday. The memories were all freshed up in my head. The smell of white lilies rest in my nose the coldness of the wind rustling through trees tingles against my skin the cloud that was hovering the sun as I looked up at the sky with my eyes it is all as if it is still there then the image of this devil appears looking at me with his bloodied red eyes yet his mouth remains warm. 

"Hello Elizabeth,"  his whispers in a warm seductive embrace.

"Who are you?" 

He smiles. "My name is Lucifer. I am the crown prince from another dimension in which in this realm you called the Underworld while the humans called it hell." 

"Huh?" I was slightly confused there was another dimension on Earth that I didn't know about. As a princess of this realm I actually don't even know any other places besides my home which I am quite upset about.

"Princess Elizabeth,"  he spoke softly. "You are more beautiful than what you're father had told you, and I will try to save you no matter what the cost."

I kept my eyes on him unsure of anything he had said at that time, but now I understand everything. The reason that I was his bride was because in the family of necromancers only the boy can become the emperor of this world while the girl gets married off with the boy. He proposed to me in hopes that I could escape from my cruel of my family. 

However, things did not go as planned as later on I met Jane and the progression of my powers came out stronger than before. Immediately before I could even be married off on my birthday my parents decided to seal me in a container and give out my life force to sustain the order of supernatural beings, and now everything is repeating again.