Pure Bloods

ELIZABETH

CHAPTER 25

I laid down flatly on the ground something was wrong with my body. I can't move. Jane lifted me up she must have noticed that something was wrong as she tries to fight off the enemies with just her spirit animal. Everything was great until my parents showed up their faces shown full of anger. 

My father had used his magic to suffocate Jane. 

"Dad... please!"  I tried. "DAD!!" He looked over to me.

"Come with us and she will be released and go back to where she belongs. None of this is the Acadian business." 

"Yes, I will." 

"Good,"  he said as he released Jane. 

Jane breathed couple of times before she crawled to my side wanting to hold my hand, but I looked at her one last time because I know that we won't be able to do that. She won't be able to because my mother had the power to teleport places at her own free will. So I gave her a weak smile and whispered the last three words that I should've said for a long time but was unable to. 

I love you, Jane.

"Elizabeth. No!" I gave her a weak smile as I blink a tear down my eyes. When I open them up I was in the same underground place again, and this time I wasn't afraid. I was prepared for it.

But before they could put me into the glass container. My mother was looking at me with scared expression. "The mark is completed. She is no longer of use, but her powers will be enough for us to live for another millenium years until another reincarnated version of her will come again and by that time we are ready and this time we won't fail into making every being whole again." 

My eyes were completely tired, and when my body was being put into the body of water my body was getting lighter and lighter like the water was sucking out all my energy. My eyes just closed up on its own, and I couldn't see anything anymore. 

Until.... I met her. 

Until, I met Emma.