To Your Embrace

SIERRA

CHAPTER 31

I have told Lucifer that Emma and me could stay in the Living room while he could sleep in his own bedroom but he persist that Emma and me needed space of our own which I appreciate, but I couldn't let him sleep on the couch when this is his house. Mr Kritanta and his wife took up Lucifer room while me and Emma stayed in the guest room.

Mr Kritanta even said that they could sleep in the couch but Lucifer kept insisting that he could sleep on the couch so without any complaints Lucifer already had put a pillow and blanket onto the couch lying down to stop further complaints.

"Let us all sleep," Lucifer complaint. "I have to wake up early tomorrow. I have a lot of paper work to be done," he yawned.

"One last thing," Mr Kritanta intercepted. "How is my mother doing?"

He yawned again before answering we could all tell that Lucifer was tired from the day. "Your mother is fine. I went back one last time and use a brainwashing technique that my father taught me. By the time she wakes up on her bed she won't even remember that your whole family came to Twilight. Now can we sleep, Damien?"

"Yea sure. Thank you Lucifer really thank you for everything."

"Yea... don't sweat it. What are friends for?" He forced himself smiling weakly. "Night everyone. I do apologise that I don't have enough things for all us. I'll go to the mortal world to do some shopping for you guys."

"I'll go-"

"No, Damien stay here with your wife. I could feel her fear and she is more confused then ever. She needs you." Mr Kritanta didn't say a word and smiles. "Well good night Lucifer see you tomorrow."

There wasn't a reply instead a few light snores came out of Lucifer mouth. Mr Kritanta gave in a laugh walking towards him putting the blanket over his body to cover him from the cold. Then slowly he walks towards his wife resting his arms on her neck. "Let's go honey." She smiles walking up the stairs while Emma and me looked to each other and did the same.

Once Emma said her good night to her parents she came over to me putting one of her hand around my waist and headed in. The guest room warm and cozy a closet, bedside cabinet with a bedside lamp on the top, a queen sized bed, a cocoon swing chair was decorated at the side of window. I have never thought the prince of hell taste would be so simple but at the same time the decoration they are very cozy.

I looked over to the right side of the room there were another door that leads to the bathroom. I headed in to see the bathroom there were glass door for the shower room beside it was the sink decorated in a glass bowl. The prince of hell can become an awesome architect in the mortal realm.

As I looked around I felt Emma hands slowly wrapped it's way around my waist her head lie against my back, and I let her do that. I have never thought that I could have another chance to see her and touch her again. The fate can give me happiness in such a cruel way.

I put my hand onto her hands. I needed to see her face this instant. She drives me insane in each and every second her touch, her gaze and her lips just kills my sanity with the urge to just messed her up right this instant. I placed my hands onto her neck they were so smooth and delicate. She blushed in return making even harder to control myself. Gorgeous she is just beyond gorgeous.

WARNING THIS CONTAINS SEXUAL EXPLICIT SCENES YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. FEEL FREE TO SKIP THIS SCENE BY FINDING THE BOLD UNDERLINED UNDERNEATH THIS SCENES.

My hands seems to have life of its own travelling down from the nape of her neck slowly touching the fabric of her clothing slowly putting my hands onto her inner thigh in her dress. She moaned and that's where my sanity ended. I turned her around slamming her body against the wall. I looked at her with hunger in my eyes placing my hand against the wall trapping her inside.

She looked over to me shyly and in the next second she looked away at a same time she tries to look over at me. I move her fingers to her chin moving her face so she could look at me more appropriately, and to hide the shyness she closed her eyes. Cute. She is too cute.

I couldn't hold back anymore my hand with my fingers underneath her chin I had a better access to her lips. Leaning down I gave in a slow and passionate kiss both of our tongue dances in sync and with my lust I grabbed her tongue with my mouth sucking on it which made her body go weak within my body. She moaned in delight but before I let her legs goes out of strength I  let my leg stuck out making her fall onto one of my leg and pinned both of her hands down against the wall for support. I let my leg rubbed against her groined making her moaned out in ectasy, and I let my hand slide all the way down from her back down to her bottom massaging them slowly as I peeled her lacey white underwear from her legs.

Before she could realized what was happening I laid butterfly kisses on the nape of her neck sending warm shivers to her skin. "S- Sierra!" I smile she just realized that one of my finger was already inside her entrance.

She was already shocked because my finger was inside her when she was not fully naked. "Don't worry, love. I will give a pleasant night filled with your pleasurable moans." I leaned into her ear. "This will be a night you won't ever forget," I whispered and I bit onto her earlobe. She gasp. My little finger began to move in and out of her entrance along pushing a little around her clitoris.

She moaned. The both of us dropped onto the cold hard ground as she her body was facing flat across the floor. I finally took my finger out of her entrance and she just stared waiting for what's to come next and I licked my finger.

I dove into her mouth moving my hands up to her chest area concentrate on focusing on her nipple rubbing them pinching them in this white fabric. I needed to see them a little violence came out of me as I torn her white dress apart revealing that she has not work bra all this time. Out of jealousy I squeezed her nipple hard that she moaned painfully.

"No one! No one can you see you like this. No one but me!" She nods her head. "Good." I kissed her nipples sending wet shivers down to her spine making her body arch for a better access. Her nipple was red and hard now just how I liked it.

Not leaving my hands around her breast my head down went down to her entrance and played around with clitoris she squirmed as I let teeth brush by her clitoris. Slowly with my tongue and my finger I played around with her clitoris as she kept moaning out in delight. "Oh God Sierra!" She gasp. "Ah! Ha... S- Sierra. I- I can't."

"Let it out baby." Without a final warning she came and she tasted so sweet. I went up to her kissing onto her forehead before I leaned into her lips. "You're amazing, Emma." She smiles shyly.

________________________________________

With her skinny body I lifted her up into my arms and she was surprised as I stood up with her in my arms. The  Thunder Kingdom was blessed with superhuman strength so her body weighs as light as a feather.

I walked us towards our bed I putted her down and she looked at me happily. "I am so happy that I could you meet you again Sierra."

"I am happy too, Emma. Truly happy to have you in my Embrace again."

She smiles she patted on the bed telling me to get on which I do. She clung to me tightly. "I wish this moment could last forever."

"It will," I promised. I'll never let you go again.