Must Read!!!

Hi everyone,

I feel like I am not really satisfied and content on my these new two book I am working on, but I will continue writing them. I really don't want to let you all down with my books. I know I lack many things and I need to work on them. I will do my best to write and satisfy you all in reading my books. So while writing these two new books a THIRD BOOK CAME INTO MY MIND. 

It was like I was possessed I began to plan out my third novel like a ghost from morning to night for a week I began to plan out and write. I hope you all will enjoy this new book. It's was quite weird of me thinking about nine tail fox and suddenly I thought of "hey why don't write a book about nine tail fox x mermaid."  So I began to write and everything just came into my mind about royalty, love, disaster, confusion, and powers and so on. And so the new book title became Royal Deception (Girl x Girl (Lesbian Stories)). All because it is about ONE GIRL and ONE POWER.

This is is the description for the third book it is Royal Deception:

SHE thinks she's a normal girl, but SHE'S not. Her presence as well as her well being is for the greater good.

__________________________________________

Drag into another world Nadia is at lost and trapped inside the realm of the nine tail fox. Upon stepping into the nine tail fox lair and their vicious bloodlust for human flesh she met Arya the third nine tail fox princess who seems different from the others.

As these two started to fall in love with another conflicts of imperial powers falls in to Arya hand and the massacre of the royal family arises.

Without knowing Nadia is actually half mermaid princess of a powerful empress which she thinks is only a myth she is force to figure out her identity and the truth as to why she was hidden from her world.

Just who is Nadia?

And will Arya and Nadia make it out alive?

Read More to Find Out!!!

It's already OUT!!! Well I hope to see you all there!!