The War Part 2

NICK

Chapter 40

Lucifer looked broken and Lilith was nowhere left to be found. Has Vincent really grew this strong in the recent years that I have been gone? How the hell was he able to stay alive this long and still be able to use his powers. Normal espers like him should've died thousand years ago but here he was standing in front of me looking healthy and was still able to maintain his good looks. What the hell is he?

"Heard that," Vincent said. "I'll tell you a little secret while we're all here. I am descendent from the Thunder clan but my mother is an esper fell in love with Phobos and gave birth to me. In another words fear runs in my vein and its my power that is how I could control Lucifer mind.

He was so afraid of his father and tried his best to become a crown prince that his father wanted him to be and every mistake he makes his father scolds him, but he never once punished him so instead I did punishment in his father stead and manipulate his memories that his father was the one who was torturing him.

It's so tragic to him, but that is what makes him so easy to control. He is the puppet and I am his puppeteer." I clenched my teeth. All this time Vincent was the one who killed my human wife. He triggered my emotions and he did it on purpose.

He smiles knowing he succeeded. Putting his hand out only then I knew what he was up to. In order for his powers to work he needed us to feel. I need to switch off my emotions again.

Too late.

Darkness swirled around my eyes and I lost my balance falling off the ground as my eyes began to clam shut.

Now the sacrifice begins!