Pure bloods Part 2

EMMA

CHAPTER 26

I woke up from the cold hard ground of the basement floor. I see that my father was sleeping there too and my grandmother sat at a far corner watching us. When she saw that I woke up. She looked at me with sadness in her eyes.

She walked up to towards me and kneeled down. "I would never want to do this to my own flesh and blood son and grand daughter. However, Emma you play a major role in making us whole again and for all us not to be perished, for all of us, the supernatural. So with your sacrifice you can save us all."

My eyes fell onto the floor my heart shattered into pieces. All this time I am just a tool I wasn't even a living person. I am just a thing that everyone wants me dead. A thing that can actually save hundreds of our kind but it requires me to be dead. Is it ok to be selfish? Is it normal for me wanting to do this but at a same time I am scared.

I clenched hands against my dress my thoughts were running wild, and then one person came to my head.

Sierra

She looks exactly like Jane.

Everything was so confusing. "Emma." I turned my head my father had woken up. He looks straight into my eyes. "Everything is my fault. You don't have to do this. There isn't any need in sacrificing anyone anymore."
I looked at him at even more confusion.

"I am the crown prince, Damien. I am the one who fell in love with a human and started a family above. It's my fault that this happen and it's my responsibility to restore peace to this world and not my precious daughter. Tell Jessica I love her."

My eyes widened. "No!" I protest. "I just recently learned I have a father and a mother. I don't want to loose neither of you."

He smiles. "But this is why I have to do this."

"No! Is it wrong to fall in love with someone you want to love? Is it so wrong to want something? Because for me that Dad I don't think it's wrong, and it's not your fault that everything is now all messed up and chaotic. I think the person who is at fault is the first founder of this messed up place. So dad please... don't leave me, don't leave mom. We need you, and I need you."

He came to hug me. "I love you my beautiful daughter. I am so proud to be your father. But no matter what you say time is ticking and the half bloods will soon finds its way to come here to get one of our blood to sustain their life force. Either way one of us still have to go. It is my duty and my role as a father to protect you."

"No.. please dad."

Then something in me screams and I let it and when I did I summon the undead once again pinning both my grandmother and my father onto the ground struggling to get out.

"I am controller of life and death like you said one of us will die eventually, but I know a way where we both don't have to die. Please believe me father I will save us."

I look around for something sharp. A weird image came into my head where I have a sharp sense that this thing could save us both out of this chaotic mess.

"Emma!" My father yelled. "What are you doing? Please don't do anything reckless. Emma!"

"Believe me dad," I yelled. Then in a far away corner I saw something sharp. I quickly ran and grabbed a broken glass and slit it down onto my arm. The weird image still pops into my mind and my blood was forming the weird circle with a downside cross big at the middle and weird language was written outside outlining the circle.

"I summon thee," I called.

Dust and smokes took place and someone with black wings stood at the center of it. It was a boy with bloody red eyes sharp face with very white skin and dark brown hair. "Well hello Prince Damien glad to see you alive and well."

"Let's cut out with the greetings here ok Lucifer and get me out of my daughter grip."

"Will do," he smiles and snaps his finger and all the undead was gone.

I looked at him. "Who are you?"

"You summon me without knowing me lady Elizabeth? You should remember me because in the past you were going to become my bride."