Syndrome

EMMA

Chapter 1

The surface of my eyes were dry and the image I see were blurry. I blinked in irritation. I tried to move my stiff neck but I only ended up wincing. I felt paralyzed like I haven't move for a very long time. There was a heart rate machine beside me measuring every beat of my heart. A weird mask was on my mouth and there was smoke every time I breath. I tried to move my hands but they were so stiff so numb that I groaned.

I grabbed the mask and pulled it down my face. I breathe in the fresh air it stung for a little bit, but I managed to get past it feeling the freshness of the cold air runs down my nostrils and into my lungs. As I adjust the place I turned to see there was an ivy placed underneath my skin. I grimaced. I hated needles.

For a while I try to move my body to get it more flexible so I can move my body with ease.

There was a sound that the door was pulled sideways. I turned my head to see a girl in white looked shocked and ran out of the room screaming out a name for Dr. Paul. In less than thirty seconfs a boy wearing a white coat came in with a stethoscope hung around his neck.

He leaned down and observe everything then he turned to look at me. "Miss do you where you are?"

I open my up my mouth but it hurts with my lips being so dry and paled. "The hospital?" I question. But it sounded so hoarse like I haven't spoke for a long time.

The doctor smiled warmly. "Good," he said. Holding onto a small flashlight. "Allow me to exam you if I may?" He was polite. I nodded my head. He flashed the lights on the both of my eyes then looked at the heart monitor.

"Doctor," I spoke. "I want to go home."

He smiled. "We contact your parents they should be here soon." Looking at his watch. "After a few examination you are free to go home." I simply nodded my head and didn't complain.

Soon after the doctor and the nurse left leaving me alone in this white room. No longer than five minutes an middle aged couple came in. They look to be honest quite the hot couple despite their age. A blonde hair girl, grey eyes, and wearing a white dress that falls down all the way to her feet showing off her body looking just perfect. The man was masculine wearing a long v neck t shirt and a black skinny jeans with a couple of cut hole on the knee his eyes were blue, his hair black he looks mixed like Asian mixed with western.

They came in and the lady just came to hug me. "Honey," she said. "My beautiful Emma." Which shocked me. I actually don't know who am I and who my parents are?"

"Is my name Emma?" I spoke without thinking. The lady appeared shock.

"You don't know?" I shook my head.

"All I know there were only strings."

"Strings," the lady said confused.

"Darling," she called the man. "It seems that our Emma doesn't remember us. How could this happen!"

"I don't know but I already called the doctor."

I was getting pretty tired of this place. I don't want to be here. I don't want to be stuck here. I hate just to stare at cold white ceiling everyday I wanted to leave. "I want to go home. Please."