Our Last Night

Hello everyone,

This chapter has been by far the most descriptive sex story I have ever written so please you have been warned.

So I hope everyone enjoys this chapter and let me know what you think by just commenting.

So thank you all for reading and enjoying this book so far. 

Luv ya all. Pls. Read, comment, and vote. :) :)

___________________________________________________________________________________

SIERRA

Chapter 12

I picked up my ringing phone as I sat upright on bed turning to my head to see that it was only nine thirty pm when I noticed Emma was gone from her bed. "Hello," my hoarse voice spoke. I groaned. For the first time I really felt exhausted.

"Sierra, are you sleeping? You never sleep this early before."

"I felt tired uncle Vincent. Emma she's just too strong."

"What did she do?"

"She has another ability which is absorbing other exceed ability or energy and making it hers."

He stops talking for a while, but then I knew exactly he was doing right now. I know him. He was the one that raise me. He was grinning behind this phone call right now. He was plotting to do something with Emma. He coughed to hide his true intention. 

"Uncle Vincent what are you planning to do with Emma?" 

"Clever as always my darling niece. A true necromancer has unlimited amount of abilities and powers. She is exactly the person we need." 

"We?"

"Yes, Sierra, she is going help us live longer." 

"No.. Don't tell me, Uncle Vic-" 

"Yes, she is the key." 

Without saying good-bye I turn off the call button. I knew what he was going to say. After so many years my uncle haven't gave up the thought of washing away my the blood that lies in my hands. My ability wasn't a gift from god it was the devil this power came with a price, and I still couldn't wash away all these blood that lays dormant in my hands.

I laid on my bed unable to sleep. I turn to the side facing my roommate bed. For a while I waited for Emma but she was taking her time doing something I don't know. I decided to walk outside. I don't think I could sleep anymore.

Before I could grab the handle of the door Emma came in through the door her eyes was swollen and red. I turn on the light in the room. She looked broken. Looking at her more I felt more guilt growing at my chest. I looked down on her face. A tear slipped past her eyes, and I brought my hands to brush away her tears as she closes the door behind her. 

Warning Contains Sexual Explicit Scenes. To those who wishes to skip this part find the bold underline underneath. Other than that Read At Your Own Risk.

We stare at each other for the longest time, and I was observing her every move. She had the perfect face small, high cheekbone, and her eyes as blue as the azure sky. Her presence was enough to bring me comfort. I had always seek peace, and I finally found her. I closed my eyes it looks like I'm kind of turned on.