33~Auditions and Fake Smiles

Everest's POV

He strides back in the room with a crooked smirk, his teeth tugging at his lower lip slightly. I walk towards him with a proud smile, rising on my tip-toes to plant a quick kiss on his cheek. I then inch my lips closer to his ear and whisper, "I'm so proud of you, Haz." I smile. "I'm so, so proud of you. You did it." I lightly laugh, so overwhelmingly happy for him.

Suddenly, I feel strong arms wrap around me comfortingly, lightly pulling me in for an embrace. Ring-wrapped fingers rest at the small of my bare back. His touch sends bolts of electricity up and down my spine, causing the rows of tiny hairs on my arms to stand straight up and goosebumps to sprinkle all over my arms and back.

"You have goosebumps," he chuckles lightly, running his index finger down my lower back where the crevice of my spine is located ever so softly. Causing yet another shiver to sail down my back, my cheeks warm with embarrassment.

I knew I shouldn't have worn a crop top.

Then again, I'm glad I did, but only for this reason.

"Stop it." I smile, gnawing on my lower lip, arching my back from his touch in delight. He keeps doing it, and I can't help but lean in closer at his touch. "Harry, stop it." I breathe out again, remembering there are people present and we're definitely not the only ones in the room. He finally stops and smiles down at me from my request, a few more shivers coursing up and down my spine like a relay race one last time. Damn it, I wish I would've just kept my mouth shut, just wanting to feel those same goosebumps and bolts of electricity he gave me again.

"You're too serious," he says, removing a hand from my lower back and to a loose strand of my hair that dangles slightly over my face, gently tucking it behind my ear.

"Am not!" I object, playfully rolling my eyes. "Just don't m do it here when there are people around, who potentially have cell phones and cameras, and who most likely are connected to top-notch magazine editors and gossipers. Just saying!" I end with a nervous chuckle, offering him a simple smile. His arms finally loosen, and I pull myself out of his grasp, his evergreen eyes rolling.

"You are too serious," he lightly chuckles again, however, I do allow him to snake an arm around my waist and only my waist. "Good thing I love you though." He cheekily smiles.

"Ha, ha," I sarcastically say, rolling my eyes again when suddenly his lips unexpectedly meet mine. And then we were kissing, having absolutely no control over my craving for his soft and delicate lips.

"Get a room!" I suddenly hear Louis whisper in my right ear, a teasing smile pulled across his face.

"Get away!" I say back after pulling away from Harry's sweet kiss, rolling my eyes playfully.

"Alright everyone, let's head out!" Paul hollers to us all after entering the room. "SUV's are here!"

Smiling, I watch as each of the boys thank everyone for all the help and give out goodbye hugs, each of them having an appreciative smile glued on their faces.

"Lou, would you like us to drop you off by your car?" Paul asks, looking past his shoulder to the woman.

She shakes her head quickly. "No, no, go ahead, I have to clean up here anyway," she replies sweetly. "I'll be fine, but thank you for asking, Paul!"

He chuckles. "Anytime, Lou." He smiles. "Let me know when you made it home safely!" He says halfway out the door.

"Promise!" She smiles, waving us bye. "Oh, and nice meeting you, Everest! Thank you so much for your help with Lux!"