~NEW BOOKS~

~NEW BOOKS~

~A/N~

hi guys! so ive mentioned in the past that i would publishing new books and that one would be a niall horan fanfiction.

GOOD NEWS! that moment has finally come omg!! and if you haven't read my last chapter on He Is Broken., go back and read my a/n and you'll see that actually i have TWO NEW books ready to publish.

I present to you Fairytale Endings (n.h.) and Something Great (z.m.). Both books will officially begin in February!!

Fairytale Endings, a Niall Horan fanfiction, deals with bullying, verbal and physical abuse, and most importantly accepting others for who they are. Struggling to live a double life, Niall Horan has to face not only guilt, pain, and depression, but true love, which is definitely a good thing. Will there be a fairytale ending to this story? link: http://www.wattpad.com/81688417-fairytale-endings-n-h-coming-soon-prologue

Please give it some votes and comments!

Something Great, a Zayn Malik fanfiction, deals with abuse, heartaches, anger, and especially friendship. After being abused by the one she thought she loved for several months now and feeling like a piece of trash, she finds herself crawling out of her bedroom window and into the unknown world full of lies and deceit. However, when an old school mate of hers reappears in her life, everything changes. And I mean everything. Will Zayn Malik be successful in helping her realize that she is something great?
link:http://www.wattpad.com/85398112-something-great-z-m-prologue?d=ud

Please vote and comment what ya think!

All ideas are mine and both book covers were made by me;)

Well that is it! So sorry this isn't an update but I promise one is coming very very soon! Thank you guys for the loads of reads, votes, comments! You guys are absolutely bae!

I really hope you like my stories and I really hope you'll enjoy them. Please please please tell me what you guys think and don't forget to vote afterwards!

HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL AND HAVE AN AWESOME REST OF THE NIGHT/DAY

ILY GUYS TO THE MOON AND BACK AND YOURE ALL SO FREAKING AWESOME!! LOVE ALL MAH WITTLE CURLY FRIES

AIGHT BYYEEEEEEEEEEEE

~Lindsey