3~The Faze

Please vote and comment if you like what's happening so far! I would really love it if my book became popular!:D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3~The Faze

Everest's POV

"Guys, I don't know about this," I said in disbelief. "I'm not really in the mood to go anymore." They turn they're heads towards me, they're smiles turn into frowns.

"Don't be silly!" Nicole smiles, shaking her head. "It'll be fun! And besides you look beautiful." She smirks at me.

I purse my red colored lips, looking down at my now folded hands. Nicole turns her head back to the wide mirror, applying mascara to her thick eye lashes. Britne leans on the granite counter, tracing red lipstick over her lips.

I stand up from Nicole's queen sized bed and walk towards the full body mirror. I turn my hips sideways, while fixing my wavy brown hair. I smooth out my black high-low dress, then turn around, slipping into my black heels. I walk back to the mirror, modeling random poses. My eyeshadow a shimmering dark color, as well as my eyeliner. My lips stained a radiant red color.

I huff annoyed, "Guys, are you almost ready now?" I ask impatiently, putting a hand on my hip.

"Almost! We're coming!" Nicole assures me. I role my eyes, sitting back on her bed, smirking.

A few moments later, her and Britne walk out admiring each other.

Britne wears a blue cocktail dress, with a gold chain wrapped around her neck. Glittery golden pumps snug her feet. Her make-up is her usual. A light golden color for her eyeshadow and her black eyeliner is curved upwards to form a small cat eye. Her lips are stained with a rosie red color and her head is full of the same bouncy, thick curls.

Nicole steps out, her short hair straightened. She wears a red crop-top dress that shows a strip of her stomach. A triangular shaped charm dangles from a silver chain wrapped around her neck. Her feet are covered by black t-strapped heels. Her make-up is slightly different. Her smoky eye is darker than usual and her lips glisten from her pink jelly lip gloss.

"'Bout time!" I teased, smiling at their glamorous outfits. They smirk back, observing themselves in front of the full body mirror, checking out for any flaws that are invisible.

"Ha, ha," Britne sarcastically laughs, reaching for her handbag. Nicole grabs her's and so do I. We all walk out as Nicole turns out her bedroom lights, the room immediately being engulfed by darkness. She then closes her bedroom door on the way out.

She bids her parents a goodbye and a kiss as we walk out of the garage door. Nicole takes the drivers seat, as I climb in the passenger seat, Britne taking the back.

The car ride there was filled with non-stop, random conversations.

"He is too hot, and you know it!" Nicole defensively says, her eyebrows furrowing.

I shake my head, "He's not that hot," I disagree.

"Seriously, Nicole, Ryan Gosling is not that great," Britne agrees.

"I think your both just jealous of him because you can't measure up to his hotness," Nicole darts back, cutting her eyes and pursing her lips. Me and Britne glance at each other, then burst out in laughter at Nicole's ridiculous comeback.

"You know who is hot?" Britne asks, smirking, raising an eyebrow. "Zayn Malik."

Me and Nicole both shake our heads "Absolutely not! The real hottie is Louis Tomlinson!" Nicole disagrees.