19~Always

Honestly, this chapter is really crappy and suckish and I was trying to update as fast as I could so y'all wouldn't have to wait any longer. Plus, I'm tired. so please no H8! I would appreciate that very much

~*~*~

19~Always

Harry POV

~

"I fell in love, the way you fall asleep slowly and then all at once."

~

I pull into the driveway of Everest's large home, shifting the gear into Park once I was satisfied where I was parking. I twist the key out of the ignition and the engine immediately went dead.

I look over to a now fast asleep Everest, her face muscles relaxed and body motionless other than her slow rising chest. Her chin is planted in the palm of her hand and her elbow rests on the console. I laugh lightly at the slow breathing girl. Her chest rises and falls slowly, and her air-dried, chocolate curls drape flawlessly over her shoulders.

"Can't just leave her in the car, now can I?" I sarcastically ask myself, absolutely kidding. I shake my head lightly and unbuckle the seatbelt, stepping out of my vehicle. I walk around to the passengers side and open the car door. "Everest, Everest," I whisper, grasping her right hand and shaking it lightly.

She tilts her head slightly to face me, and little by little her eyes begin to peel open slowly, revealing her beautiful water blue eyes. She makes a muffled noise and hunches over, burying her face into the palms of her hands. I couldn't help but laugh at the drowsy girl as her fingers rub her eyes in a circular motion.

She looks back over to me, her eyes half open and hands clasped together.

"Hi," she whispers softly, her voice a bit raspy and dry.

"Hello, sunshine," I tease, lightly laughing, running my finger through my tangled, air-dried curls. "We're at your place."

"Oh," she simply says through a long yawn, looking up for a brief moment at her large home. "We are?"

I nod. "But I'm not sure if your aunt's home. Your house looks pretty dark in the inside." My eyes wander to her house again, the windows revealing that the inside is dark and no movements are being made. The porch lights aren't even on.

"Really?" She raises an eyebrow.

I nod again.

She nods once and begins to close her eyes gently. "So should we go see if the front door's unlocked?" I ask slowly, smirking as her eyes become glued shut again.

She simply nods, shifting her body in the leather seat to face me and her small, yet strong arms carelessly reach out towards me lazily. "Carry me, Harry?" She mumbles cutely.

I role my eyes and shake my head slowly, running my tongue over my chapped lips. With an annoyed sigh, I lean in between her open arms that immediately wrap around my neck once she was comfortable. I grasp the small of her back and swing my other arm underneath her tanned legs, lifting her nimble body up in my arms.

I climb the cement steps up to the front porch and knock lightly on the big white doors with my foot, just in case she was home and I just didn't know it.

No answer.

"Ms. Crissy!" I holler, clearing my throat, waiting a moment for a response that never came, doubt crossing my mind. "It's Harry!"

After another knock on the door and another minute of waiting out in the now freezing Californian air, the complete silence -other than bug noises and birds chirping their last chirps before resting for the night- confirmed she obviously wasn't home at the moment.