2~Everest

~A/N~

(So for some reason this chapter was deleted and I don't know why. So I hope everything that I had said before in the deleted chapter is in this chapter again. Please don't hate me if a few things are wrong or missing. Thanks! Here it is)

Hey guys, before you get confused, the main characters name is Everest Milestone and roles the part of Olivia Matheson in ABC Family series Ravenswood. Yes, I know her real name is Merritt Patterson, but I like the name Everest a lot more. It's not that I don't like the name, but Everest sounds a whole lot better and I thought Merritt Patterson fits the role of Everest perfectly. Everest Milestone is casting as Olivia Matheson on the T.V. show Ravenswood.

So, one more time, Merritt Patterson is Everest Milestone in my book, she is still casting as Olivia Matheson in the ABC Family series Ravenswood.

Thanks for understanding;)

~ l i n d s e y b .

~*~*~

2~Everest

So, the name is Everest, Everest Milestone. Stupid name, huh? But my mother's name was Everest, and she had passed away from an unexpected heart attack when I was only fourteen. Her name is all I've got left of her. So I kept the name, even though I hate it horrifically.

Sorry mom.

So, I sought out for LA, California, leaving the small little town of Hayes, Kansas behind, as well as my abusive father and my traumatizing past.

I wanted to make a fresh, clean start as Everest Milestone. The girl who left her past in the small town of Hayes, Kansas, in order to peruse her life-long dream of becoming an actress.

So here I am, living with my Aunt Crissy and three-year-old cousin Delta in LA, California for about three months now. It's been a big transistion, but I've gotten the hang of things. She was also married once to Alex Rayburn, my uncle. But sadly he had passed away from cancer a year before I moved in with my aunt and cousin. She said he had fought a long and hard fight until the end. I never even got the chance to meet him. My aunt is still sorrowed by the death of her husband, but she is still moving on strong with her life and for the sake of Delta's. She's strong and brave, and I am so proud of her.

Well, I'm happy to say that my acting career has successfully taken off sky high. I role the character, Olivia Matheson, on ABC Family's newest TV series Ravenswood. The cast is like the perfect family I never had. The first day of screening was phenomenal. Everyone gets along real well. Nicole Anderson and Britne Oldford are like my sisters. We're all an inseparable, mixed-gene, lovable family.

I've also been modeling for ELLE, Brandy Melville, and Seventeen Magazine. My life is finally starting to turn out right.

"Everist! Everist!" A small voice hollered down the hallway, managing to echo its way in my room. "Your friends here!"

"They are, are they?" I ask her teasingly, scooping her up in my arms, little giggles ringing throughout my large room. I turn off the lights in my bathroom, grab my black Channel shoulder purse, and walk out of my room with Delta still in my arms.

"Hey!" I shrieked as I entered the living room, Nicole and Britne's eyes widening and grinning widely at the sight of me.

Or Delta.

"Oh my goodness, Delta is getting so big!" Nicole cooed.

Yep, it's Delta.

"Gimme, gimme!" She said excitedly, outstretching her arms out in front of me. Nicole reached for Delta and took her out of arms, wobbling her from side to side.