Let me know😅

I wake up to a smell of some good food . I get up slowly, forgetting where I am until I see the picture of Naomi and jimmy on the wall .
I get up and turn around to see the boys cooking and i all to the counter behind them leaning on it "hola whores " I say and they turn around .
"I hope 'whores' is just another Spanish good word " Jey says while eating toast, standing against the fridge.
"Nope " I say and walk towards him and take a bite of his toast .
"Girl did you really just -" he says but I cut him off . "I sure did " I say and walk into the bathroom and get a brush so I can fix up this straight mess of a hair I have right now .
"Let me help you " I hear behind me and look up in the mirror and see jey .
I hand him the brush and take out the scrunchie, lettin my hair fall down past my waist.
Jeys mouth drops open "this all your hair girl !?"
I laugh "yes it is , now help me " . He starts brushing and is doing good so far .
Once he gets done , I push my hair to both side and look at it .
"You did good papito" I say while looking at him in the mirror and he just smiles .

"Girl all these names .! What other languages yo ass speak? " he ask me and wraps his arms round my waist from the back and kisses my neck as I'm looking at myself in the mirror
"S- stop jey " I say stuttering cause he was close to my sweet spot .
He stops and rest his chin on my shoulder. "I also speak Iroquoian " he looks at me confused
"I'm Native American, Cherokee to be exact. So we never really had a set language you know ?" I say and he nods , giving me his full attention.
"I don't speak it good like Spanish but I know simple words" I smile at him and finish .

We leave the bathroom and go eat with trin and jimmy . We do a couple stuff after eating and then me and jey make our way out saying goodbye.
"You headed home ?" He ask me
"Yea . I needa get out the clothes and might just chill for the day" I say and hold my hand up above my eyes because the sun was right on me .
"That's coo that's coo . Lmk when you get home tho Ight maliu ?" He says and smiles . I forgot he called me by my last name .

"You got it Fatu ." I say about to walk to my car . He pulls my hand "girl where my kiss at ?" He says in a funny voice .
"Here " I say and give him a kiss and then a couple pecs . "Byee, I'll let you know when I'm home " I smile at him showing my dimples.
"Okay , bye " he kisses my forehead and we both get in our own cars and head straight out.

After a while , I make it home and as soon as I get in , I'm greeted with my two dogs .(I forgot to mention them earlier) one is a boxer and the other is a Rottweiler. Their small so they can't really do anything to people unles I tell them or they see me getting hurt .
I take them out and while they're outside , I put food and water in their bowl and leave a treat in in both of their food bowls and wait for them to come in .
I let them in and they eat and they run upstairs and lay down on my bed. I chuckle at them and take a shower. I get dressed in some spandex and a sweater with some black nike socks .
I brush my teeth and plop on my bed relaxing with the dogs . While I was laying down I forgot to text jey so that's what I did
'I made it home ❤️.'
My stomach is growling so I decided to cook some Mexican style tacos for tonight. As I'm cooking , I get the idea to invite jey over so I text him . He's been to my house a couple times because of when he would be with jimmy and trinity so he didn't need the address.

As I grab a plate, I hear the doorbell and the dogs run to it and then hop on the couch while I open the door and see him "Heyy " I smile and hug him. I let him inside and he goes to the dogs. If you don't notice, my dogs love him.
" aye ! Vamonos, to the kitchen" I say and snap my fingers .
"Yes ma'am " he says and we both laugh.
"Girl watchu cooking!? It smell good in here" he says rubbing his hands.
I laugh "I'm making tacos" .
"Well they smell delicious " he says while wrapping his arms around my waist from the back.
I get finished with the tacos and we sit down and eat . After we eat , we go to the backyard and relax with the pool in front of us and with some music playing
"Ouu lemme teach you how to batchata " I say as my favorite song comes on .
I drag him up and hold his hands and show him .
After a while , we just slow danced cause he kept stepping on my toe 😭 .

" El insomnio es mi castigo, tu amor será mi alivio , Y hasta que no seas mía no viviré en paz " I sing to him holding his face and his hands are on my waist.
"I have no idea what you said but it was sexy" he says and we both laugh. He leans down and gives me a kiss .

"Would it be bad if I told you I wanted you to be mines.." he looks me in my eyes with lust.
I look at him while caressing his cheek , before I could say anything, he spoke again .

"I want you , ailani"