Chapter 14~

3rd POV

All Might took the two boys and left, taking them back to U.A. All of them were glad that Ejirou Kirishima was in good hands. It made them all feel just a little bit better.

It was late at night when the three arrived, but the whole class was awake awaiting their arrival.

"HOW'S MY BABY DOING?!?!" Mina yelled crazily. All Might quickly excused himself.

"Oh I'm fine thanks for asking." Denki said checking his nails.

"I meant Kiri." Mina said with a '-_-' face. 

"I know lol. He's doing good." Denki said. 

Kat's face twisted, "Did you actually just say 'lol'?" 

"Yes, yes sir I believe I did." Denki said smiling, checking his nails again.

"Can we talk about Kiri again?" Mina asked. She was obviously a bit annoyed.

"OH! Yeah, he's staying at Nighteye agency." He said looking up towards the ceiling. He fist bumped his chest twice before putting a peace sign in the air. "May he rest in peace." He said. It was a little awkward for everyone in the room. "He's in good hands, they're keeping him in the basement so that the league doesn't find him. We're going to hire a lawyer as soon as we can so we can start clearing his name of any charges." Denki said getting serious again.

"Phew! That's good news. Who's going to hire the lawyer? It's going to be one of the teachers... right?" She asked.

"Yeah. I don't think this one could find a very good lawyer." Kat said putting his elbow on Denki's shoulder. Mina laughed and Denki pouted.

"I could too!" He said. Kat just laughed in return.

"Ok well since that's settled, you two go get some rest. You've probably had a long day today." Mina said hugging the two guys. The two nodded and excused themselves from the room. They walked upstairs and went to Kat's room. Denki walked in and collapsed on his bed. Kat walked in after him and collapsed on Denki. 

Denki gasped for air, "Kat! Please... get... off!" He said as best as he could.

"Don't wanna. I'm comfy." Kat said in response. Denki, being as strong as he was, was able to move Kat's arm... Kat laughed, still laying on Denki. 

"Thank you for moving my arm, I didn't realize how uncomfortable it was to have my arm there, this is so much better!" Katsuki said relaxing onto Denki even more.

"Uh huh... get off!" Denki said even louder. He then began hyperventilating to sell it even more. Kat jumped off in an instant. 

"Denki! Are you ok?" He said as Denki was taking really deep breaths. Denki closed his eyes, happy he could actually breathe again. 

"Speak to me Denki!!" Kat said.

"Thank you..." Denki huffed slowly.

Kat was relieved, but that wasn't good enough. Denki was still having a difficulty of breathing.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Kat said.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine. You're just too heavy." Denki said checking his nail again trying to look dramatic.

"Uh huh, is that a fat joke?" He asked.

"Yeah." Denki said not paying attention. He literally had no idea what Katsuki had said, he just went with it. Katsuki's face twisted again.

"Now you're gonna get it." Kat said laying back down on Denki.

"What... did I... do!?" Denki said.

"Called me fat. Now you get to pay for that little statement of yours." Kat said. 

"No KaT pLeAsE!!!!" Denki said. Kat rolled off of him and laid by his side. He began suffocating Denki in kisses. He left small kissed all over Denki's face. Denki had mixed emotions about that. He was happy obviously, but like... he couldn't breathe. So that was fun.

"Kat!!!" He yelled, "I can't breathe!!" Kat looked at Denki and stopped kissing him. "Besides, I'm tired." Denki said closing his eyes.

"Fine. Go to bed." Kat said getting out of the bed to turn off the lights. He climbed back in and started cuddling Denki. "Goodnight baby." He said.

"Goodnight Kat." Denki said in return before sighing and falling asleep.

-------------------------------------

I think I've become a professional at falling off of the face of the earth! 

Sorry for dying yet again. I can't believe it though. We're almost at 13K reads!! That's incredible! Thank you all so much for this. I never thought I'd get that many reads on a crap book. 

Anyways, I'm going to try to update this book a little more often. It may not happen as much as I'd like it too because I really don't know where I want this book to go anymore, but I'll sure do my best. Thank you all for reading, and I'll see you in the next chapter ;)