Prologue

"Hey Kirishima, can I ask you for a favor?" "Sure bro, anything for you." "Alright this may sound weird but, can you please be my fake boyfriend? I want to make someone jealous."

Kirishima looked down at the ground, clearly disappointed. He was honored Bakugou had asked him, but he wanted a real relationship with the ash blonde.

"Yeah sure. I'll help you on one condition. You have to tell me who this all is for." "Yeah ok. I'm doin this all cuz of Kaminari." "Oh. I shoulda known. You stare at him basically every day. It's kinda obvious that you like him." "Is it really? Ugh that's the opposite of what I want!"

-----------------------------------

"Hey Sero can I talk to you for a minute?" "Sure, be back in a minute Kami!" Bakugou walked out into the hall with sero close behind. "What'd you wanna talk about?" Sero asked. "You're Kaminari's best friend right?" "Yeah I think so." "Good. I kinda sorta think he's cute." Bakugou said, the last part almost inaudible. "How do I make him jealous?" 

Sero's jaw dropped, his eyes wide in shock. "Katsuki Bakugou is actually capable of liking someone?!" "Yeah yeah, just tell me what to do." "Well... he's wanted to be your friend for a while now. And don't get me wrong, you guys are definitely friends but he wants to be close friends. Well closer... So if you wanna make him jealous, take a boyfriend or girlfriend. Don't make any time for him." "Alright. Thanks sero. Can you bring Kiri out now?" "Yep." Sero walked back into the classroom and a minute later, Kirishima walked out.