Chapter 6~

Kami POV

We walked into Heights Alliance to total chaos. Mina was taped to the ceiling, Sero underneath her laughing. Midoryia was chasing Uraraka because she was holding his notebook. Todoroki sat in the corner. Tokoyami was in another corner with Shoji trying to calm him down due to the mess. Iida ran around trying to calm everyone down. Momo and Jiro were busy keeping Mineta away from them. Tsu was standing in the middle of the room staring at us. Koda was in another corner with his bunnies, a worried look on his face. Sato was in the kitchen making a cake and Kirishima was no where to be seen. I think Baku mentally face palmed at these nerds.

"Everyone shut up!" he yelled. Immediately everyone froze and looked at us. This kind of made me nervous because no one knew about us and we were still hand in hand. All the girls started to squeal and I started to get even more anxious. "Oi tape face. Where's Kiri?" "Um I think he's in his room?" Sero said. After that Bakugou started to pull me through the crowd.

"We're just gonna go check up on Kiri. I don't want him being all depressed and all that crap." Baku said calming his voice down. "Ok." I squeaked. Once we got to Kirishima's room and Bakugou had knocked a few times, he decided to blow the door down. He walked into the room and turned it inside out. Kirishima was no where to be found. On his bed though, laid a folded piece of paper that read-

~Katsuki I really loved you. But you never felt the same about me. You've left for Kaminari and at this point you're probably dating. As you can assume, I don't like that very much. I'm sorry for forcing myself on you like that, it wasn't very manly. I've left U.A because you guys don't need depressed pieces of crap like me around. I'm not telling you where I've gone but know that I'm going to a better place... what's the point in living if you've got nothing to live for? Please keep living. For me. Please tell Kami that I'm sorry and that I shouldn't have interfered with your guys' feelings. Tell class 1-A goodbye for me. And Kat? Please stay manly. Love Ejirou Kirishima~

Katsuki POV

I took the note and ran downstairs, Kami following close behind. We got to the commons to see everyone had calmed down. "WHERE'S AIZAWA?!?!" I yelled. "Right here Bakugou. What do you need this time?" I ran over to him, handing him the note. He unfolded it and started reading. His face turned into a face of concern. "I'm going to go tell Nezu and All Might. Don't let anyone leave the building no matter what. We'll get a search party going in a few minutes." He said running out of the dorms. "You heard the man. No one leaves! This is code red." I said. "Bakugou what happened?" Sero asked. I looked down at my feet. "Kirishima is going to kill himself..." I mumbled. "And it's all my fault."

Gasps and cries were heard from all around the room. "How could my baby just die like that?!" Mina cried. Sero was rubbing her back. As much as I wanted to help everyone, I wanted to stay with Kami. He held tightly onto my waist, crying into my shirt. I think he blamed himself too. After waiting about ten minutes, Aizawa came back. "Ok. Bakugou, Todoroki, Sero, Kaminari, Mina, and Midoryia. You guys are to follow me in search of your classmate. Everyone else gets to stay here." He gestured for us to follow him as he walked yet again out of the dorms. Everyone was complaining as we left, they all wanted to do their part to help.

---------------------------------

A/N:

Yet another crappy chapter! What's gonna happen to Kirishima? Will he be found? Will he die? You'll never know!! (Insert evil laugh) Actually you will know. Just later in the book ^^