Chapter 4-

3rd POV

The bell that excused everyone from school sounded and class 1-A filed out of the classroom. Katsuki slowly picked up his bag and trudged out into the halls. Kaminari stared out the window like he did everyday. Aizawa looked over to him and sighed. "Kaminari, school's out for the weekend." "Oh right! I'll be on my way." he said snapping out of his daze. He left the classroom, Aizawa close behind to go to his meeting.

In the room where it happens ;)

"We have gathered here today to discuss two of our hero course students." Nezu said. "First off, any idea why they've been doing so awful in their studies?" "I don't know but they seem to look at each other all day, that's if they're not staring out the window. Could it be related to that?" Aizawa said. "I don't know. But we can experiment with it. Aizawa why don't you give the two an assignment that requires them both staying together after school? Kind of like a detention. But please don't tell them it's a detention, we don't want them worse off than they already are." "Yeah sure, whatever Nezu..." "Alright lets meet back here again next week to elaborate on this strategy." All the teachers nodded in agreement.

Time skip brought to you by Shigaraki's crusty lips.

The weekend was hard for the boys. Kaminari was sporting some fresh cuts on his wrist and Katsuki barely talked to anyone anymore. It was Monday and neither of them wanted to go to school. But they both trudged on... and Sero wouldn't let them miss. Once in the classroom, Aizawa's lesson went fast and soon it was time for the assignment. "Bakugou, Kaminari I need you to stay after. We need to talk." Both boys instantly whipped their heads towards each other, realizing that they had to talk to Aizawa... together. "Tch whatever." Katsuki said looking away. 

After class was over, everyone left to go to lunch. Everyone but Bakugou and Kaminari. Aizawa left for a minute and both boys were silent sitting in their desks, neither wanting to be the first to speak. When Aizawa came back, he was holding some papers. "All these papers have to be sorted by last name. They all need a stamp saying that they've been graded. After you're done, take them to Present Mic, then you're excused for the day." Both boys sighed, it looked like Aizawa was holding thousands of papers. Aizawa left, leaving the papers on a nearby desk. Bakugou looked over at Kaminari and sighed. "We'd better get to work" "Yeah..." 

Katsuki grabbed a stack of papers and gave Denki a stack as well. It was painful, sitting that close to someone you've caused pain to. Finally Bakugou worked up the courage to say something. "Kami are you alright, like actually. You've been really depressed lately and don't think I haven't noticed. I want to make sure that my best bro is ok." Kami almost started crying then and there. "Yeah... I'm ok. It's just been hard. I lost my grandma and it's harder than anything I ever thought it would be." "Oh, ya know. I've had my fair share of loosing people I love too. My dad was one of em. He left when I was ten and that was just about the hardest thing I could ever go through. But he's happier now and that's all that matters. We never see him though and I guess he doesn't really care to see what's become of us." "Kat I'm so sorry... that sounds awful." "It stung for a while but I guess I got over it. I just want to say that I know how you feel. It's hard to lose someone you care for." By now Kami was in tears. He was so sad that Kat was so oblivious to his feelings and he was sad because Kat was the one that he'd lost. 

After a while of sorting papers, they were finally done. Kami felt a whole lot better, but worse at the same time. And Bakugou was glad he got to hear Kami's voice again. They took the papers to Present Mic and were excused from the rest of the day of school. They both just sat in their rooms thinking of each other.

Soon everyone else was excused from school and they all came back to the dorms. They tried to get baku and kami out of their rooms to play some games since it was Friday, but neither of them agreed to leave their rooms. Bakugou laid on his bed, thinking of how he could confess to Kaminari. He really needed to do it soon and he wanted to do it as soon as possible, he just couldn't bring himself to do it. Kami didn't love him. He had caused the electric teen so much pain and he couldn't help but think that the blonde wanted him to just stay away. All these thoughts really took a toll on him, and he never really felt like confessing anymore.

This went on for weeks and weeks. Both boys getting lower and lower in the mental department. Neither of them saw the sun or ate anything until one day when a certain knock-off Spiderman had enough. He went to go talk to Kami, he wanted to tell him everything. But when he walked in Kami's room, the sight he was was so gloomy and depressing that he completely changed his mindset and decided to do something totally different instead.

-----------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Yet another crap chapter!! Sorry to make this really depressing. It may get worse, it may get better. You will never know! Actually you will as soon as I publish it...

Anyways this chapter is 963 words.