Chapter 18

3rd POV

The next morning was weird for everyone. Although everyone was happy that Kirishima was able to go back to the school, there was still some unspoken tension between the class. Kirishima was quiet, Katsuki and Denki were quiet, and no one else talked due to the awkward tension.

They were quiet in class which surprised all of their teachers. No one talked and everyone payed attention to the lessons. After school, they went back to the dorm buildings. Most of them were in the commons when Kirishima walked in with the few remaining students. He told everyone to sit down because he had something he wanted to say to them.

"Guys... I'm really sorry. And I'm sorry for not apologizing sooner. What I did was not ok and I really didn't mean to hurt you all the ways that I did. Can any of you please forgive me?" He said.

"It's ok, you weren't thinking correctly." Jirou said. Her arm was still in a cast due to the broken bone and cuts caused by the redhead boy.

"Yeah it's ok, we forgive you." Ojirou smiled. Kirishima felt a bit better, but he still felt super guilty.

"We're all just glad it's over and that you're safe." Momo sympathized.

"Thanks guys." Kirishima mumbled. He didn't have the emotional strength to talk louder than he had.

"It's really no sweat man." Denki exclaimed, "it just might take a minute for all of us to get completely over it. But I know that I myself, am over it." He said crossing his arms and smiling.

"Thanks." Kirishima muttered again.

"Now who wants to have some fun with our pal?" Denki said putting his arm around the redhead.

Mina jumped up with both of her hands in the air. "Consider this your official welcome back party!" She yelled as she walked into the kitchen. She came back with pretzels, chips, ice cream and spoons, crackers, and enough candy for everyone to live off of. Kirishima looked confused, but he was thankful for his friends.

Momo pulled out some small trinkets and party things that she had created earlier.

"Is this why you all were so quiet?" Kirishima asked.

"You know it bish!" Mina said.

"Thank you guys so much." Kiri gave a small smile. "This means a lot."

"Aww it's no problem, we're just happy to have ya back."

---------------------------------------

"I heard he's back at UA. Taking him again isn't gonna be easy."

"I know that! We have one last thing to test, and if you don't get him back then you'll just get to be my little lab rat."

"Yes boss."

"Don't fail me Dabi."

"You won't be disappointed."

-----------------------------------------

"Are you sure? I'm sure that the league has forgotten about him by now. Or at least given up."

"Nezu, of course I'm sure. We need to increase the number of pros on our campus. If they took Kirishima, they could either come back for him or come for another student." All Might said pounding his fist on the principal's desk. He was very concerned about the safety of his students.

"Alright. I'll call some of my friends. We'll put more heroes on patrol for a little while."

"Thank you." All Might let out a sigh of relief.

"Think nothing of it, you should know what's best to do here."

Sorry it's short!