Chapter 11~

3rd POV

Denki awoke the next morning to see Kirishima leaning over his bed.

"Bro you're finally awake!!" He said smiling.

"How long was I out for?" Denki asked, confusion running through his mind.

"About a day or so." Kirishima responded.

"Where's Katsuki?" Denki asked. Kirishima's smile slowly shifted into a frown.

"He went to get some food. He'll be back soon." He said. There was something about the way he answered the question that threw Denki off. Something didn't feel right. It was like Kirishima was still being very protective of Bakugou.

"And he's ok with you being here alone with me?"

"He's really skeptical about it, but we talked for a while and we're kinda friends again. Of course I'll probably go to the big house for hurting so many people. I probably killed a few and I'm not proud." He paused for a minute, "Denki. Look, I'm so sorry. I was in no place to ruin your relationship and I shouldn't have acted the way that I did. I'm so sorry I hit you and I'm sorry that I hurt your friends. I feel awful and I wish I could go back. I would've taken Kat's rejection much better and I wouldn't have tried any of this shit." He said resting his head in the palms of his hands.

Denki stood up and walked over to Kirishima, sitting in the chair next to his. "Kiri it's ok. I know that it's hard to be rejected and I know that it brings a lot of feelings. No one should feel like that. I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you. I should've been there to help you through this. I didn't take your disappearance lightly, I felt like I was the one to blame. After all... I'm the one Kat chose and if I didn't exist, you would've gotten what you wanted." Denki said. Small tears started to fall from his eyes.

"Denki please don't cry. I'm sorry I made you feel responsible. I promise that you're not the reason for any of this. Kat didn't love me anyways. That's nothing for you to cry about. You're my best bro and I'll always care for you no matter what." Kiri said, a small tear making it's way down his cheek as well.

Denki leaned over and hugged Ejirou. He was feeling so many emotions. He felt sad, but also relieved and happy. He was glad that Ejirou didn't blame him. After a minute of hugging, Katsuki walked back into the room.

"Denki you're awake!!" He said running over to Denki and wrapping him in a tight hug.

"Yup. I am. But we have other things to think about right now. We have to help Kiri clear his name. He didn't mean to do any of this, he was just acting on impulse." Denki said in a very serious tone. It was weird for the two other males to hear Denki talk so serious because the electric teen was always bubbly and weird. He almost never spoke that way about anything.

"I don't know Denki. He did some things that can't just be forgiven that easily." Kat said.

"Yeah but we have to try! I don't care if you two aren't friends anymore. But he sure as hell is mine!" Denki argued.

"Denki. You really don't have to help me. It wouldn't be too manly of me if I didn't serve for what I've done." Kiri said, a small smile of his face.

"YeAh BuT wE hAvE tO tRy!!!!!" Denki said again throwing his hands in the air.

Bakugou and Kirishima looked at each other and simultaneously burst out laughing, leaving poor Denki very confused.

"...what?" Denki said, his famous dumb look plastered across his face.

"Nothing!" Kiri said through laughs.

"You're just so special!" Kat said wiping a tear from his eye.

"I don't get it..." Denki said, just as confused as before.

"Just don't worry about it." Kiri said, finally calming down. Denki just shrugged.

The three teens left the room moments later to go check Denki out of the recovery wing. After that, their goal was to talk to someone who could help Kirishima's cause.

----------------------

Hey! Sorry for being dead for a while there! It was winter break and I was super busy. Now I'm back in school so you can hopefully expect more updates. Just a fair warning though, I'm writing a TodoBaku now and I'm working on editing my ShigaDabi and my SeroKami, so I won't be updating that much for a while. Also I'm really sorry that this chapter is so short. I ran out of ideas...