Chapter42-You know what we mean.

Hey there chipmunks. I was reading a fanfic, and it was so sad :'(

Well how are you all?

VAS HAPPENIN

Okay well, I sort of have nothing to say sooo...

Here :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter42-

Monica's P.O.V:

"You know what we mean... Why were you tied up and covered in blood, inside Zayn's boot" Julia sighed.

"Oh, we'll because....

***FLASHBACK***

Liam, Zayn and I had finally arrived at the club, the music was blasting with 'Let me love you' by NeYo, and there were empty beer glasses everywhere.

This is my kind of thing!

Liam and Zayn had disappeared, so I began to head to the bar table, to get a drink.

"Well what's a pretty girl like you, doing in a big club like this, all by yourself?" The bartender winked.

"Trying to get wasted" I laughed

"So can you give me your most powerful shot?" I asked, desperately.

"Yeah.. Hm, we have 'The Mind Eraser', would you like that?" The bartender questioned.

"Uh, okay what's in it?" I giggled.

"Vodka, Redbull, Coke and-"

"Yeah yeah, I'll have that," I interrupted, handing the bartender the money.

"Here you go, cutie" the bartender smiled, handing me my drink.

"Oh, and can you get me three more of those 'Mind Erasers' and bring them to my table" I shouted as I walked away.

Hmm, I wonder where Liam and Zayn are..

I sat at a table and swallowed the drink.

"Wow this is a strong drink" I said to myself, as the cold liquid burnt my throat.

"Here are your other drinks, madam." The bartender whispered, as he placed three more glasses on my table.

I swallowed them all one after another, as my vision grew blurry, and my heart began to pound faster.

I walked back up to the bar table, and gulped down four more shots and two vodka's.

I began to laugh hysterically for no odd reason, my voice grew louder, as my giggling increased, and I clutched onto my stomach, trying to stop the laughter.

"Wow, your so beautiful" An unfamiliar voice said.

I stopped laughing and snapped my body around, trying to look for the source of the voice.

"Who are youuuu" I slurred as I began to fall over.

"Whoa babe your so drunk" the guy said, catching me.

He was the definition of cute, with his dark brown hair and amazingly toned body.

"Your cute" I giggled, pushing him to the floor purposely.

I began to snog him as I unbuttoned his shirt. "Um, love.. This is a very public place" the guy chuckled, as people began to stare at us.

I got off of him, and dragged him into the girls toilets.

I pushed him into the wall, and took off his shirt, AGAIN. He began rubbing my back, with his hands as I forced my lips on his, and felt his hands grip onto me, tighter.

My lips traveled around his neck and jaw as I began looking for his soft spot.

"Come back to my place?" The guy asked.

"Okay" I said hiccuping.

*******

We arrived at the guys place (I had now found out, that his name, was Jason), and straight away, he lifted me up, and ran me into his room.

He threw me on the bed, as I began unbuttoning his shirt, rapidly. I took off my own shirt, and watched his eyes widen in pleasure.

He took off my pants, as I took off his, and now we were both left in our undergarments.

He moved his hands to my bra clip and looked at me, considerately, asking for access.

I nodded immediately, and watched his smile grow, as he instantly took off my bra.

I took off my lacy underwear, as he took off his boxers, and I began, moving my body up and down, while he moaned in pleasure.

Well this escalated quickly.

Our bodies were pressed together, under the heat of the blanket and I was drunk and enjoying it.

He began to kiss my neck softly, "Oh Jason" I moaned, he chuckled, and began sucking my neck, harder.

"OHH JASO-" I yelled, but was cut off by a familiar voice, "I KNOW YOU TWO ARE UP THERE, NOW GET DOWN HERE" The voice said, as several knocks on doors were added.

"Who's that?!" I asked confused.

"I have absolutely no idea" Jason answered, as we both got out of bed, and quickly threw our clothes back on.

Jason and I both crept downstairs, wondering who the intruder was.

A familiar figure was standing angrily by the door, why was he here!

"I know that guy" Jason whispered, to me.

"So do I" I whispered back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUNNNNN.

Sorry for the cliff hanger :( I've been uploading a biiiiiiiit more, so yeah :)

That's a plus.

loveyouall.

-teddy x