Chapter41-I cant live without you.

Hey guys, this book has been going on for ages..

Wow, is that a carrots?! '>C>'.

Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha

Here is another stupid chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JULIA'S P.O.V:

Zayn and I both got, out of the car, rushingly.

*THUD* *THUD*

"Where is that noise coming from!" Zayn exclaimed, as he began inspecting his car.

I grabbed the car keys and ran to the boot.

I shoved the key, into the keyhole and twisted it, slowly.

I waited until I heard a 'click', and then I began to open the boot lid.

Shock, anger, depression and fear began to run through my body.

I screamed, a high pitched scream, as I began nudging, Monica's lifeless body, that was rested inside the boot of Zayn's car.

Zayn came running over to me, and as soon as he saw Monica, his face turned into confusion.

Monica was lying inside the boot, tied up, with cuts and bruises all over her pale body. Her light brown hair was messy, and her jeans were cut and soaked in blood. Her hands were tied to her legs, and she had sticky tape, placed on her mouth. Her eyes were closed, and she looked as if she was sleeping.... Or dead... Blood was running all through the boot of Zayn's car, and it looked like Monica could almost, drown in her own blood.

"MONICA!" I yelled, as I placed my head on her chest, wondering if she was still breathing.

I pulled the sticky tape off of her mouth, and began to tug at the ropes, that were warped around her.

*********

Zayn had managed to untie all of the ropes and we were now on our way to the hospital. I had called, and told all of the boys about the incident, and they said that they would meet us at the entrance of the hospital.

I couldn't stop crying, sobbing, screaming and yelling. What happened to Monica? My bestfriend, is dieing before my eyes and I'm trying my best to help her. Who ever hurt her, will pay. I've had enough of being screwed over, and played with. Some sick jerk, has hurt my bestfriend and no matter what, the guy that hurt her, will be destroyed, even if it kills me. If Monica doesnt live through this, I will spend my whole life, looking for clues, and finding the murderer, I will die, trying, I will die, searching and I will die, crying.

The car came to a halt, so I quickly got out of the car, and grabbed Monica's, crippled body. Zayn grabbed Monica from my arms, and began running into the hospital.

"HELP, SHE'S GOING TO DIE!" I shouted, and instantly many doctors, came rushing up to Zayn, and snatched Monica from him.

They laid her on a stroller, and began pushing her down the corridors.

Zayn and I ran after them and watched as they pushed the stroller into a room. Then they locked the door, and violently, shut the curtains.

"M-Monica you better, awaken sooner or later.." I cried, as I began to chew on my bottom lip.

I slammed my but on the hard cold ground, as endless supplies of tears began strolling down my face.

"Hey Love, are you alright?" Harry whispered, as he sat down next to me.

"What does it look like!" I snapped, pointing to the mascara drooling down my face.

He looked away, as he shut his eyelids, trying to hold back the tears.