Chapter26-Oh God.

Hey babies, hope you like the drama ;)

Hehe. <3

So what's going to happen in this chapter?

Well! Go ahead and find out <3 xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis P.O.V:

Several hours later the doctors came out, one with a very distraught look on his face.

Oh no, this can't be good. I began to get teary eyes, as well as Harry.

"Well are you Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles?" The doctor croaked, as if he were about to cry.

Harry and I both nodded our heads, eager for an answer.

"We'll I'm so sorry, we did the best we could b-but u-unfortunately-.." He stuttered, and paused for what seemed like a minute.

"Hurry up? What's happened!" Harry yelled

"Well unfortunately...

....the baby that Julia Rose was carrying has died." He gave us a thoughtful smile.

They had a child?

"W-what? Julia and I never had... It." Harry asked confused.

"Yes, we know lad. We identified the father. But, we think its best, if Julia tells you instead.." He looked at the ground and silently walked away.

What? It wasn't Harry's child?.. Could this day get any worse.

"I-It wasn't m-my c-child.. That m-means she lost her 'V Card' to some other guy.." Harry looked at the ground trying to hold back his tears.

"Don't worry mate, we'll find out everything, at least she's alive! okay?" I smiled rubbing his back.

He nodded and then sat on the chairs waiting for Julia to awaken.