Chapter37-Meet the fockers. (;

Hey there lovelies! I'm not uploading my next one until I get 15-20reads. ^_^ okay, well a couple new characters will be joining us in this chapter, okay so remember them, because one of them will be in this chapter a BIIIT more than expected! ;).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julia's P.OV:

The door swung open to reveal my overexcited mum.

"JULS! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" My mum squealed, enveloping me in a huge hug.

"Haha, thanks mum, I missed you too" I giggled.

My mum moved aside as my dad pushed passed her.

"Dad, aren't you supposed to be at work?" I asked.

"I skipped it, just to see my precious little angel on her birthday.. Happy birthday, gorgeous, I love you so much!" My dad smiled kissing my cheek.

"Thanks dad, love you too" I whispered.

I walked through the door with the boys by my side.

"JULIAA!!!" familiar voices screamed.

I turned my head.

"Oh my gosh guys! I missed you so much!" I cried engulfing them in a group hug.

I heard somebody clear their throat, so I backed out from the hug and turned my head.

"Oh, sorry, Liam, ill introduce you all, just after I go to the loo!" I said, before dashing to the bathroom.

Several minutes later, I came down..

Now to introduce everyone.

"Well, Harry, Liam, Niall, Louis and Zayn, meet Alisha Rose.. Alisha Rose, meet Harry, Liam, Louis and Zayn." I smiled.

"Hello, I'm Alisha, Julia's cousin, it is lovely to meet you five, I've heard so much about you all!" Alisha smiled and gave them each a small hug.

Alisha is my cousin, she is absolutely beautiful! She has long brown hair with bright blue eyes, and she's quite tall, a bit taller than Harry? She is a complete sass master, and she is H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S..She is very popular with boys, but she has a bit of an attitude, so things don't usually end very well. She's my one and only cousin, so I'll protect her with everything I have.

"Oh, lovely to meet you babe! I'm Zayn"

"Hello Love, I'm Liam."

"Hi, the names Hazza"

"It's a pleasure to meet you, my name is Niall."

"Well, aren't you cute.. I'm Louis by the way, But you can call me Louis!" Lou joked.

****

"Liam, Harry, Zayn, Niall and Louis, this is Monica, my bestie for life!" I smiled, giving Monica a huge hug.

"Im Monica Miles, its nice to meet you.., Down Direction?" Monica asked.

The boys turned to look at me and they began to break into fits of laughter.

"Hi, we're One Direction!" They all chirped in unison.

Monica gave them all hugs and shook their hands.

Monica Miles is an absolute stunner, she has light brown hair and lime green eyes, her hair is perfectly straight which I love! She is sweet and funny, and the most random person I've ever met, she likes to make people laugh and she can be such a bitch to the people she hates. I love her to the bone, and my life would be so distraught without her.