Chapter5-His hearts hurting.

Chapter5

Harry's P.O.V:

I just sat there confused.. Ha! Girls.. I don't need her, I'm Harry Bloody Styles! No girl can resist me, I already got in her pants, but its because I forced her into doing it.... Have I lost my game? No.. I'm amazing I'm THE Harry Styles, wanted by all girls... All girls, but one. That's fucking irritating SHE rejected ME. How? What? This doesn't make sense.. I heard a door slam so I walked out into the Cinema room, they boys glared at me.. I could tell they were confused... They were as confused as me. "What did you do?" Liam questioned. "I did fucking nothing, we were laying on my bed completely making-out and then she pulled away and told me that she hated One Direction, and that she shouldn't even be here, fuck she's stubborn, like one million girls would like to be in her position and she REJECTED ME, um.. WHAT. THE. FUCK?" I yelled furiously. "Calm down Hazza, girls are strange, they like to have love-hate relationships" Louis shrugged.

I.

AM.

CONFUSED.

I walked towards the only room that was closed. Zayn's... "Julia? Are you alright, I shouldn't of even tried to get you in my bed." I stood there wondering.. When I heard no answer I walked towards the kitchen. I opened the bottom draw and grabbed a key, I slammed the draw shut and walked towards Zayn's room. I unlocked it, and walked in.. I saw her curled up on the bed with tear stains all down her cheek, her hair messy, but no matter what she still remained a beautiful model. I picked her up into a bride-like style, I walked into the guest room and layed her gently on the bed. I pulled the covers up over her body and kissed her forehead. Her eyes began to flutter open, so I tried to sprint out the door but failed.. "harry.." She croaked. "Yes?" I sighed. "I had a nightmare, can you ... sleep with me?" I nodded my head and then slipped under the covers next to her. She smiled and then she wrapped her arms around my waist and drifted back off to sleep.

*****************

Julia's P.O.V:

I am using Harry Styles, because I've heard of all the pain he's caused all of his ex girlfriends. But I don't think I can because I know I'll fall for him. "Harry, I don't like you, just remember that, I repeat I don't and won't like you" I said, he looked at me and emotionally smiled .. "Yeah, I know..." He shrugged. "Good. Just letting you know." I smiled and we walked downstairs. "NO WORK TODAY, WHOO WHOO!" Zayn yelled. I walked up next to him, got on my tippy toes and whispered.. "Aw, because I would of liked to spend some alone time with you at work, like I wanted to have some... fun with you... that's if you know what I mean." I winked at him and he spun around to look at me and he gripped onto my waist tightly. "Please.. I like fun" He began sucking on my neck and biting down gently. "I guess now we'll have to wait for work, another two long days, I hope I can seduce you so much so that when I see you on Monday... We can..well do whatever comes to mind." I smirked and then he began kissing and sucking my neck with his hands crawling up my shirt.. I moaned and Niall, Liam, Louis and Harry all looked at Zayn and I... I pulled away and walked to the bathroom proud of my achievement. I got in the shower and washed my hair... I love the warm water dripping on to my skin.. I got out and put a towel around my body and walked out .. "Um, can I..uh... borrow someone's clothes?" I asked biting my lip. "MINEEE!" Harry said, grabbing my arm and pulling me into his bedroom. "Do you like Zayn instead of me, is that why earlier you said you'll never like me..?" He looked at me puzzled. Hmmm, should I make him jealous? I don't know... oh what the hell.. "Yeah maybe..." I forced myself to blush. He looked at me with pain stabbing his eyes. "I know I can make you see different." He winked and then he passed me a purple jumper and sweat pants. "Thanks" I mumbled before hopping back in the bathroom and getting changed.

HERE GUYS.

-Younglove xx