Chapter22-Shes cheating?

Chapter22. whoa guys, Already chapter22 its only been like a week or two.. or Something like that.. well this Chapter will be a chapter about Harry wanting to know who bullied Julia, so... roughly it will be just an average chapter..now I'm going to say something that will make everyone bash up houses ;

'FOOD'

Okay here we go(;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's P.O.V:

"Zayn.. What happened!?" I cried.

"Harry, I can't--"

"ZAYN, TELL ME, I-I need to know who hurt her.."

"I know, but I'm not the right person to tell you.."He whispered before walking into his bedroom.

Why is it such a secret.. Who would of hurt her?

Mark?

Eric?

Oh I hope not!

But if it was .. She'd tell me.... right?

~The Next Morning~

I began to get up when I heard whispers coming from outside the door...

"Zayn, I can't tell Harry.."

"You have too, babe?"

"It would hurt him too much"

"But it would hurt him, if you kept it a secret."

Is she cheating on me with Zayn? Well, it's not really cheating because her and I aren't together, but...still..

I peeked my head through the door and watched as Julia lie her head on Zayn's chest as he kissed her forehead and wrapped his arms around her waist. My teeth gritted as jealousy spiked through my body.

"Julia, if you don't tell him, I will okay?"

"No, Zayn.. It would break his heart.."

"Julia, listen to me.. We can work through this together, okay?"

"Zayn.. Can we just keep this between us?"

"Maybe.." He sighed, and then began to turn his head in my direction. I quickly moved, stepping back, and tripping over the end of the bed, causing a loud thud. Julia's actually cheating on me.. Well I'll show her..

Footsteps came rushing to my bedroom.

"Oh my god! Harry are you okay!" Julia gave me a sympathetic smile, while lending me a hand.

"I'm fine!" I grunted while pushing her hand away, and using the bed to regain my balance.

"What's wrong Harry?" She croaked..

How could she think I was that stupid..

"Nothing, leave me alone" I snapped

"But Har-"

"Just.. Just go away."

She walked out of the room but stopped at the doorframe. She looked at me as tears dripped down her face. "If that's what you want then." She whispered while disappearing in the distance.

Does she think I'm fucking stupid.. ugh.

~Three weeks later(AT NIGHT)~

Harry's P.O.V(still):

I quickly got dressed, grabbed my iPhone and began to dial a number

Ring Ring

Ring Ring

Ring Ring

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey sexy" I chuckled.

"Oh hey baby, I miss you." She giggled

"Yeah, I miss you two, want to go out tonight?"

"Yeah, pick me up in five? See ya soon, boo."

"Bye shawtyyyy." I laughed and hung up.

*********

I drove to her house and knocked on the door.

"HARRY" She squealed jumping up and wrapping her legs around my waist.

"NATALIE!" I laughed kissing her lips and then gently placing her feet on the concrete.

Nobody knew Natalie and I were dating, so tonight I'm meeting the boys at some Italian Restaurant downtown for a drink, to tell them all about Natalie, and then afterwards were all going to a pub.

I really really fancy Natalie now, I don't know she's changed, she is now such a happy person with a bright personality, and she's changed with her fashion, she used to be a bit slutty, but now she has a less revealing fashion, I love her, i seriously do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does anyone know who works at the Italian restaurant.

Narry?=Harry+Natalie.

Or

Harlia?=Harry+Julia.

;)

So all of the boys will be at the Italian restaurant. And so will Julia? But harry seems to have forgotten about the friendship of Julia and him, and now he's in love with Natalie?

BIG TWISSSSST..