Chapter17-Because I love you.

Hey guys I seriously had no ideas for today. So this chapter will probably be really.. Boring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julia's P.O.V:

I open my eyes and then slump my way out of bed. I have a quick shower and then I put on my KEDS, a pair of short shorts and one of Harry's tops, and let it loose so it looks like I'm not wearing any shorts at all. I put on my average amount of make-up and then make my way downstairs. "Hello Love, would you like some tea?" Liam questions. I nod and then I follow him into the kitchen. "So... You and Harry eh?" He says while giving me a flirty wink. "Damn you Louis" I mumble under my breathe.

"Yeah we're friends!" I exclaim.

"With benefits?" Liam winks

"No!"

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes! Of course I'm sure.."

"Hmm, you don't seem very convincing"

"I don't like Harry, if that's what your trying to get at."

"Yes I know, but do you luuuurve him."

"I don't know Liam, maybe... YOU BETTER KEEP THIS BETWEEN US.. OKAY?"

"YES! Calm your farm."

"I don't have a farm."

"Cool your pool."

"I don't have a pool."

"Settle your kettle."

"LI-LI! YOUR ANNOYING ME NOWWW"

"Li-Li?"

"Hey guys were back!" A thick British accent announces. I turn around to see three familiar teenagers standing there.

The cute and Irish blonde one.

The enthusiastic Doncaster one.

And

The self-obsessed hot dark-haired one.

Niall.. Louis.. Zayn.. Where's Harry?

"Where's Harry?" I ask. "I don't know, I thought he was with you guys?" "No, he's not with us, Liam said he was with you guys."

"Hey lads, anyone miss me?" Harry strolls in with a shopping bag rested in his hands. "Julia" Louis smirks. I blush and smile at the ground. "Oh, did she?" Harry grins wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and resting his head on my shoulder. "No!" I boast pushing Harry off of me. "Sure you didn't.. Anyways come with me! I have to show you something!" Harry announces while pulling me into his room. "WE KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO SHOW HER!" Zayn yells from the lounge. "Immature Zayn!" I screech.

************

"Oh my god! Harry, this is amazing how did you know that I wanted this?!" I smile wrapping my arms around him, giving him a quick and tight hug. "I asked your parents. And they told me, that you've always wanted it" He chuckled. "Aw Harry, why would you do this to for me?" I say grabbing the box and starting at the featured contents.

"Because I love you" he whispers.

My heart stops.. H-he loves me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry loves her. :)

Naw

Finally he admitted it.

I will write another one like right now.

But I'm gonna get something to eat.

And then I'll come back and start typing away.

I bet a lot of you are thinking

"What did harry get her?" Well he got her a..

Suprise, that will be told in the next chapter, bye. ;)

-Younglove xx