Chapter7- Why?

This is going to be a sad chapter.. Sorta hahahah.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Julia's P.O.V- I have to get home, I know that I PRETENDED to give Harry a chance, but I'm not going too. I hate all five of them. Not as much Niall though because he's as cute as a baby penguin.. NO JULIA. You've hated One Direction all your life, don't stop now. "Hey, Zayn" I mumble. Hey there sugar" "Um I'm just wondering if you can give me my pay now?" I ask. He nods and directs me to his room. I grab the money and thank him. Before anyone realises I quickly force my way out of the house.. And run... Home. I knock on the door to my house, and it opens. "Hey daddy!" I smile and hug him tightly. "Hey princess, how've you been?" "I'm great, I met One Direction.. And err that's all. I tried not to acknowledge there existence but they are all stubborn pricks!" I lied.. I couldn't tell my dad that I slept at a house with FIVE BOYS. "Okay, then, come inside. I've made pancakes." I nodded and walked inside. The melted butter and jam sifted through my nose as I admired the sweet scent. I love pancakes. I grabbed a fork from the cutlery draw and began stuffing pancakes in my mouth. "Well, princess. I'm going to go to work, your mum said now that you've got a job you two can have a 'girls' day to celebrate." He announced before kissing my forehead. "oka dauuy" I said with a mouth full of food. I swallowed the food. "I meant okay daddy" I giggled. My dad walked out the front door, hopped in his Porsche and drove away. Then there were two. "Okay, Mum. Dad's gone, WE CAN GO SHOPPING!" I yelled, she nodded and then we grabbed our bags and walked out the front door, and into my mums car.

Harry's P.O.V-

Where is she, I need to find her! All her things were still in my room.. I hope she's okay.. I need to go look for her. I quickly put on my skinny jeans and a light blue polo, then I put on my sneakers and my green beanie.. With my sunglasses to give me a bit of disguise.. "IM HUNGRY" I turned around to see the typical Niall. "Harry can you please go get some food." He smiled fluttering his eyelashes. "NO" I yelled "Please?" "NO" "PLEAAAAASE" "NOO" "You want me to die?" "No?" "Alright it's sorted. Get me some food!" "Fine." I got my keys and drove to the mall.

*********************************

I was walking out of the grocery store and then I walked past all the other small shops when one caught my eye. I don't know why but it did. And then I realised.. "JULIA, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN I'VE BEEN WORRIED SICK!" I cried. "Harry... I" She looked at the ground and then she looked at a lady standing next to her. Presumably her mum. The lady nodded and then looked at me. "Harry.. Honey, Julia has tried to ignore the fact that One Direction.. Doesn't exist, all her life she has hated One Direction. When she believes in something, she doesn't want to turn away from that belief. But she said that she's beginning to like you five, and its tearing her apart... I'm so sorry, hun." Julia's, mum said. Her words cut through my heart like knives.. A tear ran down my cheek as I looked at Julia.. Her beautiful greeny-blue eyes turned into a black pool of guilt. I didn't know what to do.. I felt my head getting dizzy.. "HARRY" is all I heard before everything went fuzzy and then it all went black.

************************

My eyes fluttered open to see a very worried Louis. "louis...." I croaked. He began to brush my hair with his fingers. "Here Harry" Louis said passing me a glass of water. "Why does my head hurt?" I asked. "Well.. You fainted in front of Julia and her mum.. And then Julia called me and told me to come and bring you home.. I was so worried about you Harry, you don't need that girl.. You have like a million girls chasing you, don't be so hard on yourself, but Julia is one in a million and when she called me she was crying, I seriously don't understand because she hates one direction but she cried when you fainted." Louis smiled. I just nodded and gave him an emotional smile.

Julia's P.O.V- "Thanks mum, you saved me there!" I whispered. "Julia.. Harry is such a sweet boy and..." "HARRY" I yelled. "I kneeled down next to him. I put my fingers to move his curls out from his face. His skin so cold, his skin so pale. "Harry speak to me!" I cried. I searched his pockets for his phone. And fortunately found it. I looked through his contacts and then clicked one "HEY HARRYY" "It's *sniffle* not harry, um *sniffle* Louis, Harry has *sniffle* fainted, can you please *sniffle* come and get him? I'm *sniffle* at the small mall, near your *sniffle* house.. *sniffle* okay thanks *sniffle*" I hung up and looked down at Harry's pale skin.. I let out silent tears and wished his eyes would just flutter open.. "Harry please!" I whispered. I got up and looked around.. My mum took hold of my hand and told me it was going to be alright. "Louis, over here!" I screamed. He came rushing over, and then he picked Harry up. "Thank you Julia" He whispered before walking out of the mall with Harry in his arms. I smiled and then walked out of the mall. "Don't worry, it's all going to be okay." My mum said, looking down at me and then she gave me a reassuring smile. "I hope so..."