Chapter3-Day with Zayn

Chapter3

Julia's P.O.V:

I'm in the Italian restaurant with Zayn, I didn't realise who he was until we began talking at the interview.. UGH, I hate one direction. They make my stomach turn they are such a bunch of low life cunts, yeah I said it CUNTS. "Um, hey Julia, the computer isn't working, and I forgot my wallet at home so I guess you could come with me to my house, and get your money? And it's really late so I could drive you home afterwards?" Zayn mumbled. I could tell he was lieing damn it that boy was such a bad lier. A smirk grew on my face "Oh really, Zayn, oh that is too bad!" I smiled. He was just a bit taller than me, so I didn't have to look up to look at him. I walked up close to him with only a centimetre between us. I backed him up against the wall and I leaned in hovering my lips over his lips. I pulled my arms around his neck and I could tell how much he wanted me because the bulge in his pants began poking me. I looked at Zayn to see his eyes closed trying to kiss me, so I let him.. I knew it didn't mean anything so who cares? He began biting at my lip hungrily asking for entrance but I denied and then I pulled away and I left Zayn backed up against a wall with confusion written all over his face. "Yeah, I'll come with you to your house." I smirked at him and I watched Zayn with confusion and embarrassment swirling in his eyes.

***************

Zayns P.O.V:

Julia and I have just pulled up at the driveway. I got out of the car and quickly ran around to the opposite side of the car and opened the door for her and she hoped out "We'll, thank you." She winked and my heart pounded. Does she like me.. Oh I hope so..I want her so bad. Like I want her as much as .. Well I don't know but all I know is I want her.. Now... In my bed. We walked inside and her eyes grew wider "Whoa this house is amazing!" I grabber her hand and took her into my bedroo.. "ZAYNEYWAYNEY" I turned around to see Louis jumping on me. I quickly shoved him off and whispered eagerly for him to go away.. And he did, but then he winked at me and I rolled my eyes, that boy is so immature. I took Julia into my room and then I grabbed my wallet. I looked at Julia and she was sitting on the bed, I just wanted to rip off her clothes and do it right there... BUT that would be .. A stupid idea. She grabbed my hand and I looked at her puzzled. "Um, do you mind if I stay here tonight because my parents aren't going to be home and I don't have the key to get in?" My grin widened "You sure can!" I said eagerly. She smiled and then she pulled me closer to her "what I am about to do, won't change the fact that I still really don't like one direction" she whispered before crashing her lips on to mine. I pushed her down on the bed and then she put her cold fingers in my shirt and traced my abs. My little boy in my shorts grew larger and Julia smiled into the kiss. Damn it.. Embarrassing.. Then I bit down on her bottom lip asking for entrance and she accepted. Then she flung her body on top of me and began moving her legs entangling them with mine. I moaned as our legs came in contact and I started moving my lips on to her neck and sucking lightly, eager to cause her to moan. She didn't. So I moved my arm from her back to her stomach and began tickling her and then she giggled "Zayn *laugh* I *laugh* can't *laugh* breathe." She giggled more and then I stopped tickling her and began sucking again on her soft skin, this time she moaned, and moaned again. "ZAYN!" "I SAID NO MAKING BABIES ON THIS BED" "YOU HORNY BASTARD, YOU'VE KNOWN HER FOR A DAY AND A HALF AND SHE'S ALREADY IN YOUR BED!" Louis yelled and then he laughed hysterically. We quickly pulled apart and Julia blushed before patting her hair and straightening her shirt. "We weren't having sex you know." Julia giggled. "Yeah, I know." I said pretending to pout and fake cry. She slapped my chest and then we got up from the bed so I could introduce her to the boys.

THIS IS ONLY THE START! :) ZAYN WON'T BE WITH HER FOR MUCH LONGER!!!

-YoungLove xx