Chapter31-Im Fine!

So hey lizardss wassup? I love you all!

k?

You are so beautiful..

My bed. Now. Jokes I'm a girl and I ain't lesbian or bi or anything.. I'm as straight as Louis Stripes! ;)

ENJOY, x.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julia's P.O.V:

Niall and I have been fake dating for a couple of days, and I hint a bit of jealousy coming from Harry..

Niall and I have only pecked and held hands.. That's mostly it so I wouldn't know why Harry is jealous.. Why would he be jealous anyway he isn't my boyfriend!

Oh and I bought an iPhone5, Liam payed me back, even though I told him, that it was my responsibility, he just wouldn't have it, whenever I buy him something, he puts the money back in my purse. Ugh it's irritating but adorable.

"Guys my mum is calling one sec." I smiled as Liam, Louis, Zayn, Harry, Niall and I walked into the house, which is now known as Louis and Harry's house because Zayn, Liam and Niall bought themselves a house down the street.

"Hey Mum" I chirped into the phone.

"Hey sweetie how have you been." She mumbled

"Same old" I giggled

"Haha, you and Niall eh?"

"It's fake mum!"

"I know hun" She laughed.

"Oh is dad there?" I asked

"Yeah why?"

"I just want to say hi.." I mumbled

"Okay here he is" She laughed.

"Hey dad!" I smiled.

"Hey princess, what's been happening in your exquisite life?" He asked.

"Alot, haha, What about yours?"

"The usual" he chuckled.

"well I really have to go, I love you both, tell mum I'm all better now and she doesn't have to worry, miss you guys, bye" I beamed.

"Bye sweetie, love you too!" My dad chirped.

I hung up the phone and sat on the couch next to Lou and Liam.

"Okay! We need you two, to become.. More realistic!" Liam commanded, looking at me and then looking at Niall.

I gave him a questionable look, "what do you mean?" I asked.

*********

"Okay well the first step of fake dating is this." Liam mumbled while turning Niall's body to face mine.

"Julia put your arms around his neck and Niall put your arms around her waist!" Louis chuckled evilly.

I looked into Niall's eyes as I put my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my waist blushing slightly.

"KISS" Zayn chanted.

I pecked Niall's lips and looked at Louis, Liam and Zayn.

"NO NO NO NO NO, Make it passionate yet hungrily. You know that I heard someone say that your a bad kisser and they're probably right!" Louis pouted folding his arms.

"Really? Did someone say that i cant kiss? well I'll show them!" I yelled.

Lou and Liam chuckled slightly and then whispered something to eachother.

I put my arms back around Niall's neck as he put his arms around my waist.

I pulled Niall's head towards mine and kissed him hard and long. I stroked his cheek with my hand as I wrapped my legs around him and he smiled into the kiss. Maybe this could work because I feel a spark.. I just can't tell if I'm happy or sad about the spark though..

Niall and I parted as we needed a breath."wow" Niall smiled, I blushed and unwrapped my legs from him and placed my feet on the ground. "Julia we made you a twitter account and we follow you now!" Lou winked.

I looked over to Harry who was avoiding eye contact with me. "Hey Haz you okay?" I asked lifting his chin, "I'm fine" he smiled getting off of the couch and going to bed.

I grabbed my phone and checked my new twitter account, whoa 500,000 followers already? This is crazy!

I began to look at my messages and mentions:

'@CrazyFor1D- Ew @JuliaRose your such a slut, you've been with Zayn Harry and Niall way to show everyone your not a virgin! >;)'

'@HarrysGravy69- @JuliaRose I'm ashamed of you, you don't deserve Niall, your ugly and how much do you weigh?! like fricken 10 kilos!? what do you FUCKEN eat? Lettuce?! Ha slut, you probably cough it up.'

'@CrazierthanLou- Your a bitch, and nobody likes you so just go back to where you came from.. THE BOYS ARE MINE BITCH!'

'@Niallsb1tch- We know what type of slut U are, the 1 that goes drinking evrynite and then when U wake up in the morninq you realis ur in som1 else's bed. Ur sluttier than Nicki Minaj.'

Tears prickled down my cheek, I didn't realise how over whelming this all was..

I tweeted "Hello haters, learn how to spell before you go mouthing things about me."

DMs, tweets, texts, mentions and all sorts of things began to roll in.

"Don't worry okay?" Two strong arms wrapped around me, I twisted my head. "Niall they hate me, they all do" I sobbed into his shirt. "Not for long" he whispered running into Louis room and then running back with a laptop firmly in his hands.

He hopped on to twitter and began to type in sentences. Several seconds later, my phone vibrated. I grabbed it and it came up with:

'@NiallOfficial- If anybody picks on my baby, there's trouble, I love you sweet cheeks. Your my everything @JuliaRose

I grinned and retweeted it, giving Niall a big hug.

******THE NEXT DAY******

Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall and then Harry hopped into Paul's van.

When I got in, I jumped onto Harry's lap and squirmed around trying to get comfy, until the bulge in Harry's pants grew larger and began poking me. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "I'm not your boyfriend, he is" Harry sighed pointing at Niall. "It's fake though" I mumbled, laying my head in the crook of Harry's neck

He said something under his breathe but I couldn't make out what the words were.

Harry's P.O.V:

"I wish it was Jarry not Jiall.." I whispered faintly.

I grabbed my phone as it vibrated.

"From: Louis(BooBear)

Mate, c'mon ask her out don't be a pussy ;)"

Louis, you have no idea...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LONG CHAPTER EH? TODAY IM GOING SHOPPING WITH THE BESTIEBOO YUP SO BYE MY LITTLE CUPCAKES!

Oh and editors note.

(SAYS IN DRAMATICAL MOVIE VOICE)

Will Harry have the guts to ask her out?!

Will Julia deepen her liking for Niall?!

Will the Hate and Death Threats overwhelm her?!

TUNE IN NEXT TIME ON "IM NOT A FAN"

;)

-teddy xo