Chapter6-Thanks to Louis

Chapter6

Louis P.O.V:

"Louuuuuuuuiss!" Harry cried "YES MY DEAR?" I replied. I looked into his eyes they were puffy and bloodshot. "Boobear! Julia doesn't like me!"

"Hazza, don't worry about it, she doesn't like any of us!"

"She likes Zayn.."

"Oh.."

"BUT BOOBEAR I WANT HER."

"I will get her for you, my child!"

"Thanks BooBear."

With that Harry snuggled up against my chest and I put my arm around him. Harry is my best friend and we understand each other, I will do anything for him to be happy because he is my Hazza. No matter what happens, if he doesn't get Julia he'll get someone who loves him for him, not for his singing career, not for One Direction, not for this band and deffinately not for his money.

************

"Can we talk?" I smiled. "Sure.."Julia whispered.

"Well..." "Harry.. Harry likes you alot.." "And um, he told me you like Zayn so he is sort of having a break down..." "And I would like if you talk to him and don't be rude, just be you.." "Because I would not like it if my Hazza got hurt, because I'm his boobear!" I mumbled. "Okay I will talk to youurrrr Hazza, okay 'BooBear?'" she smirked.

Well that went good.

Julia's P.O.V:

Now, I feel bad, I'm such a slut.. Ugh, why can't I be normal. I just don't know if I have feelings for Harry. Well, I guess I'll go talk to him...

************

I begin to knock on his door. *Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

"WHAT DO YOU WANTT.." Harry moaned from inside his room. I opened the door and walked in. "Oh, Julia, I'm so sorry I didn't know it was you, I thought it would be Louis or Liam coming to talk about management because apparently I have been acting like a dick and ignor..." Before he could finish his sentence I slammed my lips into his. I kissed him over and over again and then my tongue entered his mouth and our tongues danced together. I pulled away and looked into his eyes, "Harry, don't worry, I just came in to tell you that Louis came to talk to me today, BooBear really loves his Hazza." I smirked "Yeah well it showed me that, I don't like Zayn, but.. I don't like you either, I'm just saying that I'm willing to give you a chance, to show me how you feel." I smiled and stared into his light green orbs. He took hold of my hand, "Thankyou." He whispered. I smiled and got off of his bed and stopped at the door frame. "Thank your friend, Louis, he cares about you so much, without him I don't think I would ever want to even talk to you." I smiled and walked out from the room.

Harry's P.O.V-

I quickly grabbed my phone off of the desk and began to text.

''To: Louis(BooBear)

THAANKS BOOBEAR I LOVE YOUUU! I'll give you a big hug next time I see you! LOVE YOU BOOBEAR!!! Xxxx

- H xxx"

I hit send and waited for the reply..

"From: Louis(BooBear)

No worries, anything for my Hazza! Love you too!! Hug Me Now!!

-Lxxx"

Then I walked into the lounge room and jumped on to Louis, "THAAANKS LOUIS" I yelled in his ear. He smiled and he gave me a piggy back and he ran around jumping up and down.

TEAMHARRYTHANKSTEAMLOUIS.

-Younglove xx