Chapter9- Gets heated.

This gets heated a bit so, I believe some of you should not be reading this!

Julia's P.O.V:

"Zayn, I.. I" I couldn't finish my sentence because tears began falling down my cheek. Zayn pulled me into a tight hug and rubbed my back. "Harry's a prick, I hate him" I snapped. Zayn didn't say anything he just kept hugging me. "Your coming home with me, whether you like it or not!" He said kissing my forehead. "But..-"I argued

"No buts! Buts are for sitting on" he smiled "Zayn?" I looked up into his eyes "Yes?" He asked "Thankyou" I whispered. I felt his warm breathe touch my cold skin, and give me goosebumps. He took my hand and pulled me into his convertible.

*****************************

Zayn's P.O.V:

She looked so devastated, her eyes were puffy and red, it was really depressing to stare at her cold pale skin. I don't know if Harry really did say that Julia was an inconsiderate bitch. I don't know but I will find out sooner or later. I walked through the doors of the 'One Direction' apartment to see Harry sprawled out on the couch watching television, Louis and Liam playing Fifa and Niall... Eating.

Harry's P.O.V:

Julia and Zayn walked through the door, Zayn had his arm around her and she had her head on his shoulder. My body rang with jealousy and I gave them a cold stare. I looked at Julia, she was shivering, her hair was a bit messier than usual, her eyes were puffy and red and she looked so tired.. "What's wrong with you?" I snapped at Julia, I didn't know why I did it, I'm so stupid why didn't I just leave those words in my mouth.. I was just so jealous, and now I'm regretting it. "SHE WAS CRYING OVER YOU MR STYLES!" Zayn snapped, anger crawling in his eyes. "W-What?" I stuttered. UGH I RUIN EVERYTHING! Why can't I keep everything inside my self, I'm such a selfish bastard. "Just forget it." Zayn mumbled. "But----" "SHUT IT STYLES" whoa, what have I done? "Don't worry, Zayn, I'm going to go take a shower, Can I borrow some clothes?" Julia whispered. I had the urge to run up to her and hug her and tell her I was sorry, but I had to restrain myself. Zayn took her hand and then they went into Zayn's bedroom.

***********************

Zayn and Julia finally walked back from Zayn's room. Zayn looked as If he'd had a shower also. Julia and Zayn were matching, they both were wearing a tank top and sweat pants. But Julia's hair was up in a bun and Zayn's was styled .... Obviously.

"Finally you guys are out ! TRUTH OR DARE?" Louis yelled

We all nodded

"I start!" Niall squealed

"Julia.. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth" She smiled

"Do you like like like like like like Harry?"

"Uh sure?" She glared at Niall

"As in love" Niall chuckled

She turned a crimson red and then looked at the floor.

"I was supposed to say d-dare.." She stuttered.

"Hmm, okay then.. I dare you to kiss Harry, with your tongue, and you have to be lying on him."

"Uh, that's weird.." She giggled

"DO IT DO IT DO IT." They all started chanting besides Julia and I.

My heart is beating so fast that I bet they can all hear it.

"FINEE!" She yelled.

She came closer to me and grabbed my hand, she pulled me with her to the couch that was next to Louis. Julia pushed me down and began to lie on top of me, she looked down in my eyes and then crashed her lips on to mine she bit my bottom lip and I parted my lips letting her slither her tongue into my mouth. Her grip around my neck tightened and my grip around her waist did too. I stood up from the couch without breaking the kiss, I held her waist as she slung her legs around my body, and I took her into my bedroom. I heard the guys go "WHOOOO" and "YOU CAN STOP NOW" and "NO SEX" but, the only thing I wanted was sex, she gave me so much sexual frustration but she never had proper sex with me. I slammed her back against the wall in my room and heard her moan. I kept grinding my thingy on her as she still had her legs wrapped around me. It made her groan every time I grinded my thing on her. "H-harry stop grinding" she giggled. "Stop" she moaned "Say my name and ill stop" I winked. "No" she whispered.

"Okay" I chuckled.

I began grinding roughly and she moaned louder and louder

"Harry" she whispered

"Louder."

"HARRY"

"Loouder"

I began grinding alot harder and sucking on her neck, and my thingy began grinding and poking her.

"OHHHH HAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRY UHHHHHHHH OHHHHH" she yelled then she began screaming.

"Okay baby" I whispered.

Then I unwrapped her legs from me and walked out of the room, leaving her confused and wanting more, I smirked to myself and then walked into the lounge