Chapter21-WHAT HAPPENED!

She's back guys.. Oh my, read this for the draaaama. Cute, lol jokes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julia's P.O.V: "Julia, I know I said that you could have a couple weeks off, to clear your head, but today all our employees are sick and they can't come in, can you pleaaase work today? Oh, and we have a new employee aswell, and I don't know if you'd like her, but she is rather pretty! She has brown hair and you might ha---" Zayn began. "Spare me your details, haha, of course I'll come in, but you better pay me double." I joked. "Thanks heaps!" He wrapped him arms around me for a quick hug.

**************

"Okay come on, the new employee, is inside and you have to meet her!" Zayn said while grabbing my hand and pulling me into the Italian Restaurant. "She's over there" Zayn pointed to a girl kneeling on the ground, with her head down, picking up broken glass, she must of dropped a plate or something. "Hello! I'm Julia, it's a pleasure to meet you, Zayn has told me all abo--"I stopped speaking as she looked up at me, and Zayn was right. She was absolutely beautiful. But the thing that made my stomach turn was that, this girl was the girl seen at the café with Harry. The girl seen kissing Harry, Natalie.. Harry's ex girlfriend. "Oh hi there.. Julia" she grunted. How did she know my name.. Oh well.. I don't want to pick fights, on my first day back at work.. "Hi Natalie!" I chirped. She just looked at me with her hazel eyes. Why does she hate me, I did nothing to her. "Do you need any help, with the glass?" I asked, she shook her head and rolled her eyes. 'Whoa, okay ill just go..' I thought to myself. I walked away and began taking orders for the customers. The usual people were here, the old couples, the men that would wink at me, the women that looked like gossip queens and then sometimes, a really hot guy would walk in and give me his number. Well actually it only happened once, but he was so dreamy; his name was Josh, and he was really fit. It happened a couple weeks ago and he hasn't texted me since.

********FLASHBACK*******

"Well, hello good lookin, daaamn" Josh smirked.

"Hii!" I blushed. "How may I help you?"

"It would be helpful if I could have your number, because your amazingly hot."

"Thanks, your not pretty bad yourself." I smiled before exchanging numbers with him.

"Well, I need to talk to Zayn, but can you meet me outside in five?" He winked.

I nodded and watched as he walked away.

Damn did he have a body.

I walked out the back to see Josh leaning on a pole looking at the sky. "Hey babe" he said walking up to me. "Hey... again." I giggled. He pulled me into a hug and I admired his sweet scent. I looked up at him and leaned in, our lips touched and he kissed me several times until his tongue made its way inside my mouth. The kiss was passionate but also firm, very firm. He pushed me up against the wall and began moving his hand up my shirt. He began to slither his hands into my bra, when I heard Zayn yell. "Julia, table six is ready for their order" I quickly moved away from Josh and smiled, he gave me a wink and then I walked back into the Restaurant.

****** END OF FLASHBACK ******

"Um, are you even listening to me?!" I turned around to see Natalie there starring at me intensely. "Oh, sorry, what did you say?" I gave her a wide smile. "Oh just forget it." She scowled. What have I done to cause her to hate me so much. "Natalie" I whispered. I grabbed her hand, hoping she'd stop walking away from me, but then she squealed and tried to run away.. with my hand still firmly gripped on her arm.. Um okay? I then released her arm and she went flying to the ground.. Oh my.

"Oh my god, Natalie I am so sorry, I was just trying to hold your arm so you would talk to me.. I didn't mean for this to happen!" I said while holding my hand out for her. "No, CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP, this was all your plan, I was dating Harry first and then you got jealous, because your a selfish bitch. So just shut the fuck up, and go away, all your trying to do, is get me out of the picture?! So go away and leave Harry and I alone!" She screamed, smacking my hand. I was shocked, I didn't mean for this to happen! "She didn't mean to make you fall to the ground, she was just trying to make you speak to her?" Zayn waltzed in with a questionable look. "Two words, Zayn... 'Harrys Ex'" I murmured. "Oh, I see.." He mumbled. I just stood there. I didn't know what to do. "Natalie, I'm sorry." I smiled looking into her eyes. "Aw" she whispered. I got through to her, finallyyy, a smile creeped on to my face, but the next thing that happened, brought the smile right off of my face. She slapped me with so much force and anger, and made me fall to the ground. The stinging was so painful. Tears began to fall from my eyes as my cheek was burning, and my hip was aching from when it hit the hard cold tiles. "Stupid bitch" she laughed and then walked away. "GET OUT" Zayn yelled to Natalie. Zayn came rushing over to me. "Oh my gosh, Julia are you okay!" Zayn lent his hand to me with a small smile. "Thanks" I said in agony. "Come on I'll take you home, you can't stay at work like this!" Zayn chuckled.

*************

We pulled up at the apartment and I barged through the door, my feet were hurting, my cheek was stinging, my head was aching and my hip was killing me, I needed to get some rest. "JULIA!" Harry yelled, smiling, while giving me a tight hug.

"OW!" I yelled, as the force of Harry's hug caused agonising pain to spread in my hip.

"What's wro-- WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR CHEEK!!" Harry yelled worriedly.

"Nothing, Harry I'm fine." I giggled.

"No, your not! Now what happened!"

"NOTHING HAPPENED!" I yelled as I stormed off into the guest room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DRAMAAA, DID YOU KNOW THAT ZAYN DIDN'T FIRE NATALIE SHE JUST GAVE HIM A WARNINGGGGGGG. :)

That bitch how dare she abuse Julia. ;o

Harry is cute when he's overprotective.

Zayn saved the day.

Natalie's back.

What will happen guys, anyways this is only the start.

There will be loooooads of chapters to come. :)

-Younglove xx