Chapter4-Meeting One Direction

Chapter4

Julia's P.O.V:

"Zayn you know I hate One Direction, therefore I hate them all! Not being rude, well actually I am being rude but the fact is, you and those other people in your band are the people I hate so much! I can tell you like me that's why I was going to have sex with you. But truth is you are all losseeeeeers!" I shout-whispered "Yeah, um okay whatever you say." Zayn winked and then he dragged me out to the lounge. To meet five stupid guys standing near a table. I looked at each of them and then I sat on the couch and folded my arms. How could Zayn do this! UGH. "So.. Guys this is Julia...-" Zayn began "The one you were having sex with?" Louis interrupted .. "As I was saying, This is Julia, she absolutely hates ... Well, she absolutely hates.... One Direction.." They all gasped and glared at me.. I pulled my attention back to Zayn and moaned. "Julia, this is Harry, Niall, Louis and Liam." I looked at them but didn't say anything. "You guys seem lovely but, I bet your all stubborn mofos." I Boasted. "Hehe, mofo's" Niall chuckled and I looked at him puzzled. "Nobody can change my mind about you five." Suddenly I got swooped by Harry as he picked me up and started running around and I screamed. And then I screamed again and then again and again. "See, I can make her scream but you can only make her moan." Harry winked. I glared at him and he put me down. "Ugh and I have to stay here with you five.." I moaned. They looked at me with joy in there eyes "YAY, SPLENDID, I BELIEVE A MOVIE NIGHT IS IN ORDER?" Louis screeched. I nooded before following them into a room.. My eyes widened it was huge.. Someone's arms came around my waist "This is the cinema room" he said. I turned my head to see who it was...

Harry.

He kissed me on the cheek and then spun me around so I was starring at him a centimetre parting us. I gazed into his beautiful green eyes before trying to get out of his grip, but he was too strong.

"Harry let me go!"

"Nope."

"Harry!"

"I don't think so."

"Please"

"One condition"

"Okay?"

"Kiss me, with your tongue, involve your arms, your legs, your hands, everything."

"No."

"Fine with me."

"Okay fine, I'll do it."

"Good girl."

I snaked my arms around his neck.

"Wait." He whispered. I looked at him, and he pulled my arm towards his bedroom and I tried to get out from his grip but there was no use. He locked the door as soon as we got into the room and a grin plastered upon his face and he pulled me closer. "So where were we?" He whispered. "Here" I smiled before crashing my lips on his lips. I snaked my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my waist. I moved my arms from his neck and I put my hands on his chest. I then pushed his body onto the bed without breaking the kiss and I crashed on his body. He slid his hands lower and then he squeezed my bum. Harry moved his lips from my lips to my neck. He noticed the love bit on my neck from Zayn. Then Harry looked up at me and chuckled. I blushed, and then he went to the other side of my neck and sucked lightly before biting my skin not rough though... Softly. Tingles ran through my body. And I felt a moan come rushing to my lips, I wanted to stop it but I couldn't. I moaned loud and clear, and Harry smirked and brought his lips back up to mine. And then I realised.. I don't even like Harry? Why am I doing this, I'm acting like a fucking prostitute. I quickly got off of Harry before he could pull me back. I walked out and spoke to Harry. "This should of never happened. Can we stay friends? Wait sorry, I don't want to be friends with any of one direction, I don't like any of you!? I'm so sorry for all of this.." I walked out into the Cinema room and sat on the couch next to Zayn and rested my head on his shoulder while we watched, Toy Story. "Is Harry good in bed?" Niall winked. "Shut it Niall." I demanded. He zipped his lips and then Louis and Liam looked at me concerned. "What's wrong with her?" GREAT now they're fucking talking about me right in front of me. "UH, HELLO! I'm still in the fucking room!" I yelled before running into Zayn's room with tears pouring from my eyes. I slammed the door shut, and locked it before falling onto Zayn's bed crying into the pillow as my eyelids dropped heavily and I began my dream.

HARRY IS IN THE STORYYYY. <3 hip hip hooray !! This chapter was hard to make. I don't have a clue why..

Well, hope you like it .. Also ... FINALLY HOLIDAYS IN AUSTRALIA!! WHOO WHOO

TEAM HARRY TEAM ZAYN?

-Younglove xx