Chapter32- .iLoVeYoU.

Hey guys. How has your day been? Oh means been pretty bad.. But yeah I've done it! Not "it" I mean I've done this chapter.. Sickos.. LOVE YOU ALL.

HEY GUYS, I have been uploading more lateeeely.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's P.O.V:

Ugh, we've been at the interview for about five minutes, Zayn, Liam and I are sitting on one couch and Louis and Niall are on the other.

They haven't talked about the 'One Direction Love Life' yet so I'm pretty pleased.

"So who's single here?" The interviewer, Jacinta asked.

There goes my thoughts, obviously she was going to bring up the love life sooner or later..

"I'm s-single, Perrie a-and I broke up" Zayn stuttered.

"Taken by Eleanor" Louis smiled.

"I'm with Dani, but were in a rough patch" Liam looked at the ground.

"Yeah, I'm single, but I really fancy this girl.." I chuckled.

"Oooh, who's the mystery girl" Jacinta eyed me.

"Ugh I'd rather not say, sorry" I added.

"We'll I'm dating a lovely girl" Niall spoke.

"Oh Yes! Her name is Julia Rose, if I've heard correctly and she's backstage with Paul at this very second!" Jacinta chirped.

"Yeah she is, she is a wonderful girl" Niall smiled.

Anger began to build up inside of me, he seems SO inlove with her..

"Julia Rose, would you come in darling?" Jacinta questioned.

Julia walked out slowly, she was absolutely gorgeous, her blonde hair was straightened, her greeny-blue eyes were standing out because of the light amount of mascara she had on, her white jumper said "Mrs Horan" on it in big black font and she was wearing bright red skinny's with black vans.

Stunning.

As always.

She sat on Niall's lap as he kissed her cheek.

Ugh, they are so in love I know it!

Julia's P.O.V:

"So what do you like the most about Niall?" Jacinta looked at me.

"He's beautiful inside and out, he's a care free guy with the most outgoing personality, he's never mad or anything, he's just the absolute sweet heart. I love him to the moon and back." I smiled.

"Aw that's sweet, and what do you like about Julia?" Jacinta looked at Niall.

"Everything.. she's amazing, she's sweet and she's so beautiful.. I don't know what it is about her but she has that one thing, the one thing that could make me love her through thick and thin" Niall blushed and looked into my eyes.

"Aw, the perfect couple, well we sort of have to wrap this up so we need a kiss from you two, a real kiss" Jacinta winked.

I blushed and nodded.

I turned my body around so I was facing him, I dangled my legs around him and put my arms around his neck, just like Liam told me too. Niall put his hands on my waist firmly and I pushed Niall's head towards mine. I crashed my lips on to his and slid my tongue inside his mouth. "I love you" he mumbled into the kiss. "really" I mumbled back. "Yep" we pulled apart and I couldn't help but smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JIALL woo woo ?

ALOT OF DRAMA WILL HAPPEN IN A WHILE. :)

In maybe six or more chapters?