Chapter18-Let me prove it

Chapter18-

Julia's P.O.V:

"I really do love you Julia." Harry smiled while grabbing the present that he had gotten me and opening it up. I blushed while he took the necklace out and wrapped it around my neck. "I still can't believe you got me this Harry, it was so expensive." I smiled while starring down at the silver 'Tiffany and Co' necklace."You know, that I'd do anything for you." He snaked his arms around my waist. "I know, Harry." I sighed pushing him off of me. "What's wrong, princess?" His eyes starred at me as my eyes began drowning in his sparkly pool of bright green magic. "Harry, I-I don't know, but every time we touch I don't feel the sparks anymore." I lied, I felt the sparks one hundred percent, but everytime I'd look at him, I'd know I was going to get hurt by him, sooner or later. "You don't feel the sparks, honestly..?" His smile began to drop and his eyes began to look away from mine. "Harry. I do feel the sparks" I sighed ".. But I don't want to feel them, because I know your going to hurt me if, we ever become anything... More." I began to feel my eyes burn up as tears began to form. "I'd never hurt you princess." He smiled, lifting my chin so our gaze met. "I hope so.." I whispered. He tried to kiss my lips but I dodged it and frowned. "Harry. No." He pouted and then followed me back into the lounge.

**************************

Harry's P.O.V:

I love her so much, and I know that its going to be hard to become HER guy. She's so cute, but has an attitude, she's shy, but outgoing, she's simply amazing, but she's not mine. I love everything about her. Her sparkly eyes, her clothes, her flowing blonde hair, her soft skin, her pink luscious lips, her long eyelashes, her legs, her small hands, her nails, her laugh, her smile, her voice.. Her, just her, I love her for her.. I began to fall asleep and dream about the beautiful blonde girl that made my heart skip a beat, Julia.

"Harry I, really have to get this off of my chest.. I , I love you." Julia blushed while walking in to my room and siting next to me on my bed.

"I love you too, and I guess I can show you how much right now!" I whispered while pushing her down on the bed and hovering my body over her. "I want you now" she giggled, and I began slowly nibbling at her neck. She moaned and then she began putting her hands all over my torso. I chuckled as she pulled my shirt off and her eyes widened when she saw my toned body "it's rude to stare" I winked. I pulled off her shirt and began starring at her breasts. "It's rude to stare" she grinned and then rolled over so now she was the one hovering over me, she plunged her body onto mine and began grinding, causing me to moan loudly. She pulled down my pants and I did the same to hers. My member in my pants was now hard and poking her. She began to hold it in her hands, after pulling down my boxes, causing me to moan. Now we were completely naked. "You ready to uh.. You know?" I asked. She nodded and then..

then... I woke up, panting like a dog. WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED? Im having dreams about her now. That's awkward. I got out of bed, and made my way downstairs. "Hi lads" I spoke cheerfully. They all waved as I walked into the kitchen and poured some cereal with milk into a bowl. I grabbed a spoon and then took my cereal to the couch and turned on the television. The screen popped up with pictures of Julia and I, and then pictures of Natalie and I, the brunette model I was with, that night, a couple weeks ago.

"Has the international popular band member, Harry Styles, been cheating on Julia Rose with a girl known as Natalie Mathers. Harry was seen in BED with Natalie Mathers a day after he was seen making out with Julia Rose. Even yesterday we watched as Harry walked into a café with Natalie Mathers.. And here are a few pictures of Harry and several other girls THIS WEEK, but we have only seen him actually interact with Natalie and Julia, is he actua..---" I turned off the television and threw the remote on the ground. The only reason why I was with Natalie yesterday, was to tell her that, the one night stand, I had with her meant nothing. Though she didn't take it well, because Natalie is my ex girlfriend.. I got up from the couch and then turned around, only then did I realise that Julia was standing right there with tears in her eyes. She was here the whole time. Damn it, that means she knows I was at the café yesterday with Natalie.. That's not good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HARRY'S HAVING NAUGHTY DREEAAAMS.

Julia and Harry sort of made up but then they screwed it again.

Oh my.

CLIFFHANGER.

Dont get angry at me, I'm sorry, I'm just a girl. (;

Lol jokes. Sounds like I'm being sexist

Omg sorry. Roflmao.

Well it's pretty hot in Australia

-Younglove xx