Chapter36-Control Your Hormones.

Hey guys...........

I'm so depressed.. At the moment I feel like leaving this planet and eating junk food with myself, because I'm oh-so lonely.

-sighs-

Why doesn't my boyfriend ever notice me?

Why don't you ever notice me Harry Styles... (;

...im funny

okayheregoesnothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's P.O.V:

We walked into the house hand-in-hand, and watched the boys reactions.

"We're together" Julia announced.

"WOO's" and "FINALLY's" erupted from there mouths, as they each congratulated us.

"Yeah, but I've still got to see Julia, make-out with Niall, because of management" I grunted.

"Don't worry, baby.. I only love you!" Julia blushed pecking my lips.

She called me 'baby', I don't think she's everrrr called me that? But I like it, damn it this girls a drug and I'm addicted.

"AWWW, YOUR SO SWEET!" Julia yelled, wrapping her legs around my waist.

"What did I say?" I asked confused.

"Mate, you said your thoughts aloud..again" Liam chuckled.

"Yeah.. You said, 'damn it this girls a drug and I'm addicted'.." Lou smirked.

I blushed a dark red, and then held Julia's lower waist, for support, as she still had her legs, snaked around me.

"Your so cute, when your confused" Julia whispered bopping my nose with her fingertip.

"Your so cute.. full stop" I grinned flirtatiously.

"Um guys.. You've only been together for like 15 minutes, and your already about to have 'it'.." Zayn scrunched his face up.

"15 of the most amazing minutes of my life" I whispered, nibbling on Julia's ear.

"We weren't about to do 'it' Zayn!" Julia rolled her eyes and got out of my grip.

"Baaabe don't leave!" I whined.

"I'll come back, when you figure out, how to control your hormones" Julia answered.

******THE NEXT DAY******

Julia's P.O.V:

"JULIAA, HURRY UP, YOU TAKE FOREVERR TO GET READYY, WE HAVE TO GET TO THE BEACH BEFORE IT GETS TO CROUUUDED!" Louis complained.

I quickly slipped on my Roxy bikini with my matching bottoms.

I tied my long blonde hair into a messy bun, and placed my sunglasses on the bridge of my nose.

I wore a half-shirt that says "Beaches be trippin'.." as I grabbed my ripped denim shorts and slipped them on.

I shoved on my converse and ran downstairs, grabbing Niall's hand as we walked outside.

"Five hours later" Louis mumbled playfully.

"I like your shirt, it's makes me get sexually frustrated" Harry growled in my ear, playfully.

I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"C'mon! I'm a nineteen year old teenager! What do you expect?" Harry chuckled.

Louis grabbed his phone and began tapping it furiously, as he looked at me angrily.

"LOOK AT THIS BOYS!!" Lou yelled, and instantly the boys had crowded around Lou's phone.

What did I do?

They all looked at me.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Niall questioned, as he took hold of my hand.

"Tell you what?" I looked at him, confused.

"This!!" Liam handed me the phone.

I looked at it, it was a tweet to.... me?

"@CindyRose345: @JuliaRose Hey Juls! I tried calling you but you didn't answer.. Well anyway happy birthday baby girl, daddy and I miss you heaps, call me! X"

Whoops, I forgot it was my birthday.. Well actually I didn't forget, I just don't like celebrating my birthday..

"Why didn't you tell us it was your birthday?!?" Zayn questioned.

"I don't know, it must of slipped my mind.." I lied giving Louis his phone back.

*********

We finally arrived at the beach. I grabbed a towel and placed it down on the hot sand. I laid on the warm towel as I took off my singlet and shorts, which left me in my Roxy Bikini and Roxy Underwear.. Niall sat next to me and smiled. "Here's your phone by the way!" He chuckled, handing me my iPhone. "How did you get my phone?!" I panicked. "You left it in the kitchen before we left, so I quickly grabbed it." He answered. I smiled and gave him a thankful hug.

I unlocked my phone and read the dozens of messages that were in my inbox.

I didn't even know half of these people.

I kept reading the messages until one caught my eye.

"From: Daddy<3

Hey princess, it's dad.. Mum and I have a big surprise for you at home!"

Ooooh, I could do with a surprise!

I looked up to see that Niall had left my side, and he was now in the water with Louis, Liam and Zayn.

Though Zayn is in the more shallow part of the water, because he can't swim.

Wait.. Where's Harry?

Suddenly.. I felt myself being picked up.

I turned my head to see, Harry smirking at me.

"HARRY PUT ME DOWN"

"HARRY"

"HARRY!"

"HARRY THERE IS PAPARAZZI!"

"HARRY, LET MY DOWN!"

"Harry, if you don't put me down, this instant, I will kick you where the sun don't shine!" I threatened.

"Okay then" he chuckled before letting me go, and before I knew it.. I was dunked under freezing cold water.

"AHH IT'S SO COLD" I shivered, swimming back to shore.

*************

The boys were driving me to my parents house because, I was longing to see my mum and dad... And the surprise.

"So which one is your house?" Louis asked.

"Oh, you go right and then my house is the third one."I smiled.

We pulled up into my driveway, and I quickly got out and ran to the front door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<3 <3 R. I. P. to the girl you used to seee. <3 <3

r.i.p to my good friend.. Nobody knew you were in trouble, nobody knew you were getting physically bullied, I would of helped you if you told me but now it's too late and your gone.

You'll always be in my heart Alison, and I will live each day for you.

I love you as a sister, and I thought of you as the happy girl who would never harm a fly, but now your dead and it kills me to know I'll never see you again. Just yesterday we were hugging, but when we hugged you said "I'll never forget you" I didn't realise what it meant at the time.. But now I do, I love you Ali.. <3

Ugh now I'm crying.. I'm going to cry for you, to show you how much I care.

I'll always love you.. And I'll never forget you..

-teddy