Chapter2- Interview

Chapter2:

Julia's P.O.V:

-BRRRRRRRRRRR- I roll over and smack the alarm. I step out of bed and get smacked in the head from dizziness. "Woaah" I rub my eyes and walk to the bathroom. I brush my hair and quickly put on the outfit that I bought around 2 hours ago. It's a black pencil skirt pulled down to my knees, a silky white shirt that tucks into the skirt, with full length stockings and short black high heels. I'm also wearing a very light black cardigan to cover up some skin, so I don't look.., ya know...... Slutty.. I get some gel and pull my hair into a tight pony tail and then I put on some make-up, I'll go with the natural look. I put on a bit of foundation but not too much, and then I put some lipgloss on and a light amount of light brown eyeshadow, followed by mascara. I put my things away and then I take a step back and look at the reflection of myself in the full length mirror. I did a pretty good job! But I'm still not pretty I don't know why but ill never be confident with my body.. I grab my phone and walk downstairs. "Are you ready hun?" My mum screams from the laundry room. "Yeah, can you take me now?" I reply and then I wait on the couch... By the way, my mum is driving me because I'm that much of a loser. My mum walks towards me and then we both walk outside and climb into her Aqua coloured Mazda 6. And then... We drive..

Zayn's(Malik) P.O.V:

I'm the boss at this little Italian restaurant waiting for a few people. Today I will be interviewing a few girls and a few boys for a place in this restaurant but I will only pick one person to become a waiter or waitress.

***************

I've interviewed like sixteen people but none of them reach the expectations needed for this job, they were all alcoholics or.. They had a criminal record .. Or some people were just plain old barbie doll sluts. We have two people left for their interview and I think I've lost all hope.... "Hello, Mr Malik, Can I please come in and do my interview?" A sweet voice whispered... Her voice was sweet and beautiful, it was so passionate and she seemed so nervous. "Yes, you can." I chuckled. She walked in.. And my eyes widened she was beautiful.. Her eyes an amazing bluey-green colour. Her eyes glistened when she walked in, teeth sparkled and her cheeks blushed. Her hair put up and her fashion was adorable.. Her body was amazing and she wa....

"Mr Malik?" She interrupted my thoughts, and I felt tingles everytime she spoke.. "Yes, sorry, um, we'll.. Uh, do you do drugs, drink daily, pop pills?" She shook her head and gave me a questioning look. After the interview, I knew she was perfect for the job... And she was perfect for me..

I grabbed her hand and her cheeks grew a darker red. "You are perfect for the job." I announced. Her face went blank and then she screamed... Haha, she reminded me of Louis... "Thank you so much, you don't realise how much this means!" She pulled me into a hug and then kissed my cheek. It made my heart stop, "Um can I, uh h-have your number?" I stuttered and then I put my hand on my neck and blushed. She handed me a piece of paper and then she began to speak .. " Your uh the guy from that band, aren't you?" She said with a smile dropping to a frown.. Maybe she didn't like One Direction... That would not be good... I nodded and then she looked at me.. "Okay.." She whispered and then she walked out of the room. "See you tomorrow at 2pm!" I yelled.. She just kept walking. What have I done.. Then I told the other person waiting for her interview to go home. I could already tell she was a bimbo. I put my head in my hands.. Then I Locked up the Italian restaurant and then I drove home...Never forgetting Julia, she was to amazing and I really like her, well I think I like her?

:D GUYSSS I KNOW IT'S ZAYN AND NOT HARRY BUT THATS GOING TO BE HOW JULIA MEATS HARRY :) THIS IS ONLY THE STAAAART (: <3 ahah, hope you guys like this! (:

-YoungLove xx