𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

-

C H A P T E R S I X T E E N

" THE OPERATION "

・ 。゚ ⋆✩⋆  ・ 。゚

| D E C E M B E R  25th , 1986 |

K a m c h a t k a , R u s s i a

9 : 00  A.M.

( russia is 7 hours ahead )

"BUT HE'S DEFINITELY SCARED OF SOMETHING, AND I HAVE A FEELING I KNOW WHY."

Y/N was determined to be the cause of Brenner's downfall, and she was hard to stop when she was driven.

She held onto the sleeve of her father's parka, leading him to follow the line of soldiers who were now being led back inside the facility after a shortened training session.

As they were being led inside to enter, Y/N and Hopper trailed behind purposefully to be able to talk privately for a little longer.

"I think Brenner was talking about Mike and the party back in Hawkins." Y/N whispered to her father, earning widened eyes.
"I think he's scared that they're getting too close to finding us."

"Seriously?" Hopper asked, obviously surprised yet scared for everyone's safety. "That's good, right?"

Y/N inhaled, contemplating whether or not it was a good thing or not. "I'm not sure."

The good thing was that they knew that the party knew that Y/N and Hopper were alive, but the bad thing was, she knew how strong headed and determined the party was.

She knew them well enough to know that they will at least try to get to Russia to help them, but that's not what Y/N or her father needed.

Y/N and Hopper could very easily break out on their own, and if their plan was interfered with, it would ruin everything. The party could get hurt, and neither Y/N or her father needed or wanted that.

It was strange to feel the way Y/N felt at that moment.
It was strange to see her view the party's attempt of rescuing them as a liability.

That's what Brenner has done to her. She's now more violent and blunt.
Violence was all she knew to do well now, and if she doesn't get out of this facility soon, surely it would overtake her completely.

She didn't want that. She needed to get out of this facility soon, sooner than she thought.

This facility was doing something bad to her.

Her experiments and demogorgon blood was doing something more to her than give her abilities.
When training, she noticed that she would become more aggressive. Almost animalistic.

It was because of the demogorgon blood coursing powerfully through her bloodstream.

She was worried about which blood would win inside her.