Epilogue

E P I L O G U E 

1 YEAR LATER..

T H E L A S T C H A P T E R
" MELT WITH YOU "

THIS IS THE END, YOU GUYS!!
fair warning, the fluff between y/n and mike will kill you so.. you've been warned.
also, brief but cute jopper fluff, okay?

anyways, grab some popcorn, a snack, and let's finish up this story that we started, shall we?

the longest chapter
i've ever written.
hope i made y'all proud..

| F E B R U A R Y  14th, 1988 |

H a w k i n s , I n d i a n a

"HOW DO I LOOK?"

Hopper opened the curtain to his room, and stood in front of his daughter Y/N and Eleven, his face so obviously nervous as he kept adjusting his collar and fumbling to put his tie together correctly.

"You look great!" Y/N smiled while El clapped excitedly. Y/N requested that El go get the Polaroid camera while Y/N walked over to her father to stand in front of him.

"It's not too much? Not too serious?" He added, his voice frantic.

Y/N reached her hands to fix his tie, moving his fidgeting hands to do his tie correctly.
She pulled the fabric through the loop like she had done with Mike before, and how she had seen her mother do for Hopper such a time ago.

"Oh god, maybe I should just change."

"You look great dad, stop worrying." Y/N chuckled, tying the black tie to finish off her dad's look with a pat.
She took a step back, lifting her fingers as if she were taking paparazzi picture of her father.

"Are you sure?" He asked his daughter again, his face worried as he fidgeted. Y/N's opinion meant a lot to Hopper, so he wanted to know the truth of what she thought.

He had been so eager yet nervous for today, and Y/N thought that was sweet. It's so odd to see her dad so nervous like this, because he's usually pretty subtle with his emotions.

Y/N stepped forward again to smooth out her father's suit, dusting off any pieces of fuzz.

"Dad, you look great. Don't worry, you're going to do fine, and everything with go great." She smiled excitedly, reassuring her father.
He inhaled with a deep breath, settling his nerves as he listened to Y/N's reassuring words.