𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

C H A P T E R   T H I R T Y - F I V E 

" DUNGEONS & PROFESSIONS " 

OVER 8000 WORDS !

I'm officially OUT OF HIATUS!

i'm backkkk!!

i hope you guys
  like this one 🥺❤️

| D E C E M B E R  29th , 1986 |

H a w k i n s , I n d i a n a

AS THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS past, everyone worked on getting their lives back on track

AS THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS past, everyone worked on getting their lives back on track. They started picking up new routines, they began to go back to so normal things to pass the time and get their minds off of the past weeks stressful occurrences.

Y/N had been exhausted these past couple days, it seemed she could never find the time to do anything else but sleep. Her body was overexerting itself to compensate for the mind flayer sharing her as a vessel.

She was working her mind to lengths she didn't know was possible, just to keep the mind flayer at bay. Just to keep it from taking over her mind entirely.

She wasn't ready to face the world with a monster inside her.

She needed time to figure out how she was going to work this all out, and she needed to act fast.

How was she going to make sure she wouldn't go all 'flayed' on everyone? She needed to be sure she had a solid plan before she put anyone at risk of being around her a long time. Well, except for the people she lives with.

El, Will, Jonathan, and Joyce moved in with Hopper for the time being, just because they didn't have a place of their own in Hawkins anymore. Joyce was looking for a place to rent, possibly buy.

The party tried to come up with ways to ease their way back into how life used to be.

They came up with ways to de-stress, and one of them, was sleepovers.

Jonathan went to spend the night with Nancy, Will went to sleepover at Mike's along with the rest of the party, and Max invited El to her place.

Y/N had been invited to both, but she just wasn't in the mood. No matter how many times her adoptive sister nagged her.

"You should come." El tried to convince Y/N to join her and Max at a sleepover at Max's house, "It will be fun, you will have a good time."