Two Hearts, One Home | 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭

——
2/5
5 Part Series
of Mike & Y/N's
life together after
the book's epilogue :)
——

surprise surprise, i'm back!!

guys the domestic fluff in this one is enough to kill you, istg. it gets a little flirty, kinda steamy, but nothing too much!

hope you guys like this one, i loved it <3

4 years later..

| M A Y , 1992 |

H a w k i n s , I n d i a n a

ONE-SHOT #2
Two Hearts, One Home.

It's so crazy how fast time goes by

It's so crazy how fast time goes by. One minute, you're a baby and then the next minute you're packing your backpack for the last day of high school. Hell, one minute you're learning how to ride a bike with your father guiding you, then the next you know it you're suddenly stuck in an alternate dimension. But that's life.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once and a while, you could miss it.

Time cheats us, but love anchors us.

Time knows no bounds, and it obviously waits for no one.

How'd she end up here? Now twenty-two years old, looking at herself in the mirror, contemplating every decision and experience in her life that led up to this very moment—

"Y/N?"

A knock at the door jolted Y/N out of her dramatic pre-ceremony epiphany before she turned around to see the source of the voice duck their head in quickly.

"Everything alright here? It's almost go-time."

Y/N nodded, shaking her thoughts away as she smiled weakly. She was nervous, no doubt.

"Yeah, I'm as alright as I can be." She shrugged, adjusting the straps to her dress. "How's the groom? He run away yet?"

Will chuckled, stepping into the room to close the door behind him. "Yeah right, you know he's waiting at the altar practically drooling just at the thought of you." He rolled his eyes.

Y/N chuckled, shaking her head as she took another look at herself in the mirror. Will made his way over to his adoptive sister, fixing up her hair she styled herself.