Thank You.

BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR BLURBS AND ONE-SHOTS OF MIKE & Y/N's FUTURE TOGETHER!

let me know if you'd like to see that.. xx

BUT HEY, WE MADE IT!

We made it to the end of the story, everyone!

It's a bittersweet ending, one that I can't believe I even got to finish! (but be on the look out for small blurbs and one shots about Mike and Y/N's future!)

What a wild ride, am I right?

OKAY WOW I can't believe I can finally reveal this, but the Duffer Brothers and I had this idea to create a Wattpad account, and test ideas for the show to see how fans would react to it. And this was an experiment story, and because so many of you guys enjoyed it, they'll be including multiple ideas from this fanfiction into the actual show!

HA just kidding. Could you imagine that though?

BUT let's see how stranger things 4 actually happens because i'm probably way off, but if i'm not, just remember that I DID IT FIRST & me and the duffers are like this 🤞 and they got their ideas from me ;)

kidding.. but not really.

This book started off as just a one page imagine, but I'm so happy to see this work grow into something so much bigger, become completed!

( who's been here since the original imagine from my stranger things imagines book? all my love to you guys xx )

You can definitely see how my writing style evolved over the course of the chapters here, but I'll leave them alone, haha.

I just wanted to say a special thank you to all the people who chose to read this book, and actually enjoyed it enough to stick to the end!

I'm so very grateful for your support, this book grew so fast and it seriously warms my heart and makes me so happy to see that people actually read my shit~!

This book was a rollercoaster of emotions, & not going to lie, I might change things here & there but overall, I'm happy with it because it's my baby all grown up. To see it finished a year later makes me kinda sad :(

You guys are amazing, and thank you so much for sticking around for the final ending!

I hope you liked this book, because I loved writing it xx.

signing off, kay.