𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

-

C H A P T E R T W E N T Y 

" THE BREAKOUT "

・ 。゚ ⋆✩⋆  ・ 。゚

| D E C E M B E R  25th , 1986 |

K a m c h a t k a , R u s s i a

"WE ONLY GOT ONE SHOT, SO WE NEED TO GET IT RIGHT."

Y/N explained, sitting down on the floor of her heavily guarded facility cell as she entered to void to telepathically communicate with her father.

She paced impatiently in the darkness of the void as her father stood while thinking of a plan with no way of it going wrong.

They had been going over ways to escape, all of them always ending up either putting them in a life threatening situation, or getting recaptured.

There seemed to be no other way to escape than risking their lives, so they would just have to deal with that.

They would need to somehow distract the guards in front of their cells that are always there, and somehow find their way to the gate's opening to escape.

She then remembered the skill sets that were given to them. "Wait, I think I got it."

Y/N earned her father's attention as she stopped pacing, turning to look at the ground while she thought it over.

It could work, if they did it right. She ran the plan by her father, explaining the entirety of it and hoped he would approve.

Hopper furrowed his eyebrows for a minute. "You really think it's gonna work?" He asked, curiously.

Y/N exhaled, shoving her hands in her black colored prison jumpsuit pockets. "It has to."

"Then let's do it." Hopper nodded confidently, placing a hand on Y/N's shoulder. "Let's get out of here." He believed in his daughter. Together, they could take on any soldier or anything that got in their way.

And they would win.

It wasn't more than a moment before Y/N exited the void and opened her grey eyes to find herself sitting in her cell again.